Author Topic: Roblx invading Blockland?  (Read 5551 times)

Actually, My goal is to make peace.
If you call that peace, then your bloody crackers.
Well, If you saw my first post,You wouldn't be saying that.

If you weren't making hundreds of further posts showing off about Roblox's qualities, then I would, however your foolish attempts to preach our community negated your purpose, go back to playing your handicapped game your flea-ridden whoremonger.

If you weren't making hundreds of further posts showing off about Roblox's qualities, then I would, however your foolish attempts to preach our community negated your purpose, go back to playing your handicapped game your flea-ridden whoremonger.
If you're just going to insult me, then I'd rather stay here., To see you're pathetic insults.

If you're just going to insult me, then I'd rather stay here., To see your're pathetic insults.
Then your going to be staying here for a long time, since flaming is something I do with a passion.
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed, walking around Warborough has had me tired out.