Author Topic: Dr. B's Vintage Screenshot Vault (Now With Valid Unicode)  (Read 7171 times)

holy crap i remember this map. I saw it on RTB as a kid, and all the comments were talking about how it lagged and crashed their games so i never downloaded it lol
That explains why I only have one shot of it, I probably took this when I spawned in and crashed.

Yeah sorry for digging that up. tbh I think I just thought you were an actual black person at the time and didn't even clock it as a tribal thing. Although in those days I was an edgy roosterbag like most of us were and I wouldn't have bat an eye anyway. My process is that if I see a very old screenshot with a username of someone who's still active, I post it with very little regard to context.



...In lighter news, I have a special treat for you all today. This is a historic screenshot from 2012 which was not taken by me. I have been searching for it for some time now, and today it turned up in my ancient memes folder while looking for something else. I have been wanting to post it forever because I'm the only one on Earth who remembers it and I am constantly wanting to reference it and can't because I'm the only one who would get the joke. But finally, for the enjoyment of all who are left to see it, I give you the last known sighting of IcyGamma: The night he was killed and turned into a table at the 2012 New Years party.



why trans colors?



A city i started long ago in blockland...

while scouring youtube for old bl vids I came across a compilation of screenshots. A lot of them are pretty cool (I recognize some from the DOF megathread as well)

while scouring youtube for old bl vids I came across a compilation of screenshots. A lot of them are pretty cool (I recognize some from the DOF megathread as well)



Oh stuff that's my crazy face from my old super pack.

Edit: watching further there's a 2009 block wars screenshot and another face I made. I'm always genuinely surprised how far some of my faces/decals made it back in the day, I always felt like TheWorm overshadowed my work because I was too stubborn to use the block-o style at first, but it's fun to see stuff like that in videos pop up across the internet. My sam rami's spiderman face and decal gets used a lot more than I ever thought it might, for example lol
« Last Edit: September 18, 2026, 05:41:11 PM by Swholli »



Skill4Life's Manly Challenge, if memory serves me right. Brought to you by Fraps.


The firefighting mod from pre v9. I used to spend a lot of time setting random saves on fire and extinguishing them. This mod was rarely seen on multiplayer because it constantly caused errors for some loving reason.


What is this aesthetic? Freebuild Chic? Spamcore?


The Daring Assault, Part One


The Daring Assault, Part Two







I have no idea who made this model or what it's name is. I don't remember seeing it anywhere else, so it could have been custom made for this server. Anyone let me know if you know who made this.


Importing a Roblox style Obby into Blockland