Author Topic: Sleeve Cuff Thread  (Read 886 times)

Share Photographs of Thine Cuffs



Don't you just want to kiss me now?

I haven't worn long sleeves in like. a decade. maybe i should consider trying it out again though. i think there is some fashion opportunity there that i have long denied myself, especially in the fall and winter

especially in the fall and winter   

Are you implying that you wear s-short sleeves during the winter…?

As for diluting yourself of fashion opportunity, absolutely. The sleeve is a profound importance in how one is presented and perceived. For instance, something as deceivingly simple as observing a sleeve cuff extended beyond the hand; leaving only the finger tips exposed is a real scientific method used for deciphering whether or not someone is a homoloveual!

Here are a few examples of all of the wondrous sleeve cuff fashion sense you are missing out on in your sad sleeveless life:
                                                                                                                             
     
                                                                                                                   You could even have
                                                                                                                                                              pirate sleeves like this one.

                                                                                                                                                       

Are you implying that you wear s-short sleeves during the winter…?
until about a year ago I lived in alabama, which doesn't really get cold enough for u to have to worry about it. a light jacket over short sleeves was typical for me. even here in western washington where I live now the winter is still pretty mild...... I wore a thicker jacket than I did back in AL, last winter, but still short sleeves underneath. but I think there's room for changing things up
As for diluting yourself of fashion opportunity, absolutely. The sleeve is a profound importance in how one is presented and perceived. For instance, something as deceivingly simple as observing a sleeve cuff extended beyond the hand; leaving only the finger tips exposed is a real scientific method used for deciphering whether or not someone is a homoloveual!
true. looking gay is kind of the point of everything
     
                                                        You could even have
                                                                            pirate sleeves like this one.

these are pretty cute


until about a year ago I lived in alabama, which doesn't really get cold enough for u to have to worry about it.
Ironically, I live in the state was was formerly directly above yours and have always refused to submit to summer attire. Much to the dismay of those around me (for some reason?).

looking gay is kind of the point of everything


these are pretty cute
Thank you, thank you, I know. Now where is YOUR sleeve, HUH?

I am in the market for some more feminine clothes anyway, so I did as you said and got a couple of shirts with sleeves



there's one or two more I think but their cuffs are less interesting so I figured just the one photo would suffice
also obviously black and gray flannel isn't that feminine in and of itself but the shirt is fitted for women. so it counts anyway
« Last Edit: October 08, 2026, 01:46:20 AM by Foxscotch »