Author Topic: "interesting" parchments  (Read 3201 times)

This is basically just a thread for all the wierd notes found since parchment was introduced. I have seen a lot of the  "wanted: arrow/bash" messages... and i found a couple "aaaaaigahgaighagihg" and the infamous "haha ur a cigarette for reading this."

seriously...

anyways, if you find something wierd, interesting, or stupid... post it here.

I have 20+ notes. I will post them later I guess. Some of them are funny.

DEED

This entire place is mine. Mine and only min. I own this.

SO GET THE F**K OUT!

i found a note called IOU about how amazing the bounty hunters clan was it was by the treehouse
hooray for me registering! :cookieMonster:

k1l4l4

ah felix, that was mine, its my little "excape" note...they get close to me, i drop it and let them read it but while they are i cloak then RUN LIKE HECK and i get away ^^
so yeah that is my thing

i found a note that says the lycanthrope clan owns the wilderness. i threw it through the ground

did anyone find my archeoligist parchments in and outside the volcano?
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 06:00:16 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

I found that goldbergs note and it sez there tresure south east of port town and it says i could get a baton. 2 weeks later i find another parchemnt saying give back goldbergs map.

I didn't have any parchment so I left my panties lying around somewhere north of port town...

I didn't have any parchment so I left my panties lying around somewhere north of port town...

yeah luq I found those and erm... I'm gonna hold on to them for er... personal reasons.... yeah.....