Author Topic: not alone  (Read 2844 times)

k1l4l4

badspot, i will take time out to directly speak to you. You have been doing a great job on AOT so for but i think you could get more progress (and maby male models even) if you let other people help you in the developement. i mean a single person cant handle all these requests and all and i know some people would like to see stuff like armor and junk so just get help from people and all. for the sake of having a WAY better rpg (no offence of course) please do that

Maybe he is one who works alone...doesnt like to work in groups...Im like that while im building

I think Badspot perfers to be alone, because he knows what is going in the game, he knows everything that could be of the game. If he let in another person, the other person might add something that he may not like, that or it would be bad for the game.

For school projects, I always work alone, because people used to take credit for my work.bastards

For school projects, I always work alone, because people used to take credit for my work.bastards

Teachers ALWAYS assign the dumbarse group to me. They do *no* work, and they get the credit for nothing.