Author Topic: Nuclear Factory  (Read 3688 times)

This is a Factory I made, Nothing special just wanted to make something new. You can get a job... but credit for helping me build it goes to....

Sgt.Nightsong, Brickman, Flame, Blockinator929, Lilboarder, Zyke34, (Tagy), Kochieboy, Mario Fan 11, - - - - -

If i spelled your name wrong inform me and ill fix it. Also I'm not sure if I got everyone down that helped. If you helped and i forgot to tell you just tell me your Blockland name and what you helped with and I'll be glad to add you.
I also didn't wright down the staff's names... So if your a staff or want to be a staff just tell me your Blockland name and what job you have or want to have. If i think you can have a job then your name will be put up under the job you have. (If you want you can tell me my ID too... but you don't have to.)

Owner/Co-Owners:

- Jaden          ID: 540

Inside Security:

- Boom          ID: 1768
- Laptop877
-

Outside Security:

-

Janitors:

-

Mechanics:

-

Scientists:

- Flame
-

Builders:

-

(If i think of any other jobs i will add them... you can give me some ideas)

Alright. Now for the snapshots! (Witch will be coming soon)
Oh. And i forgot. Please don't complain if i put pictures in single posts. They wont all fit in one without having to shrink them quarter there size! Lol
No negative comments ether please. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 07:15:31 PM by Jaden »

...and your ID is in the 500s?

Its Nuculear.
So, Nuclear.

Its Nuculear.
So, Nuclear.
huh? Oh it didn't underline it... Ill fix that thanks.

I was showing you how to spell it correctly.

yeah i know... just didn't see that i spelled it wrong.. i guess i typed too fast and i didn't see.

Ah.

Can't wait to see. I hope this pwn's.

Just use Imageshack for your pictures and smack em into one post?

Just use Imageshack for your pictures and smack em into one post?
Meh, rather not xD

I helped too D:

Oh right Lol forgot you build some :D
How do you do that Lol? You just know when i post something new xD do you like look at the last posts i do or something? :P

So where are the pics?

Too late, I gave this thread a 1.

Do you have any cooling towers?  (I made this a long time ago on Ace's server, never quite finished the plant.)

From what I have seen no.

Yeah sorry its taking so long for the pics.... They will be coming soon. Sorry.