Author Topic: Roblox  (Read 19701 times)

Also if you care to say that Roblox is still in alpha, that is no excuse, how many years has it been since it was released ? 2?

Sure it took you 5 mins... I doubt one server had planes, cars, and building, along with people who actually where nice enough to help you, keep your biased opinions to your self and grow out of being such a fanboy.

Who said I needed help?

I did it all by myself, in only 5 minutes, Unlike Blockland, where it took me about 3 minutes to figure out how to build a stupid brick wall just to get out of a room, Plus, a few people left blockland and went to ROBLOX, and never came back What does that tell you? It tells you they preferred ROBLOX over Blockland.

No it tells me that they don't know good from bad, and probally didn't understand how to install add-ons thus they went on to play roblox, the game that kills brain cells !
And if it took you 3 mins to build a wall then you are just an idiot I just built steps up to the dang hole.

Last but not least how in the hell could you drive a car, fly a plane , build something, and learn how to use in-game lua, like I said keep your god damned biased opinions to your self.

No it tells me that they don't know good from bad, and probally didn't understand how to install add-ons thus they went on to play roblox, the game that kills brain cells !
And if it took you 3 mins to build a wall then you are just an idiot I just built steps up to the dang hole.

Last but not least how in the hell could you drive a car, fly a plane , build something, and learn how to use in-game lua, like I said keep your god damned biased opinions to your self.
Driving a car and plane isnt that hard, You use your mouse and click in the direction you want to go, Building something was horribly obvious, just click on the tool, and click and move the brick, Miked and Tylermcbride started here, and went to ROBLOX, they are quite talented scriptersand made some pretty good things.

Wow two people switched over to roblox who cares ? Please give me some one who cares besides you.

Thinking of roblox reminds me of that stuffty MMO Toon Town, I mean come one the community is the same way, the game is just directed towards kid and they make the stupidest videos.

If you're just going to insult the game and it's community...wow....As I said before, you guys insult us because of the way we look, the way we act, the way we play, the way we do things, You guys are basically being elitists, I expected better from most of you, seeing as how you are more "mature" than ROBLOX's members, Most of you have proven to me that Blockland's community is just as bad as ROBLOX's, Not only do you insult people for stupid little reasons, most of you are stubborn or are completely stupid,  My friend was right in convincing me to not buy this game, His experiences were all true, you guys are whiny and complain about ROBLOX's "problems" Deal with it, Every game has problems, whether it be community, controls, graphics, or anything, but you guys make big deals out of it,I played you're game and didnt like it, but you didnt see me crying about how much I hated it, The game looks good, Ill give you that, but thats about it, nothing really worthwhile, the building is hard, the community is full of elitist starfishs, and the vehicles are harder to drive, Now, If I hear one more comment on ROBLOX's Issues, Shoot yourself in the head afterwards, because that's the only thing you guys can use against us.

If you don't like us so much then why are you here, you need us don't you.

Edit: This is the blockland fourms, why in the world are you here if you don't even play but insist to say great things about roblox.

And with that I say GTFO the fourms.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 03:26:02 AM by chaseyqurt »

Blockland has a tutorial-as far as I know, roblox has none (and it does not have an easy to see one). Building is easy. Press the button at the bottom of the screen (b) select your bricks, point and click, enter!

Yet to find out how building works in roblox. Hard enough to get used to moving.

Sorry for the double post but I need a break from the fourms it's giving me headaches, so I will see you all on today good bye.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 08:07:41 PM by chaseyqurt »

Edit: This is the blockland fourms, why in the world are you here if you don't even play but insist to say great things about roblox.

I orignally came to make peace, but seeing as how most of you are stubborn, it is impossible.

I orignally came to make peace, but seeing as how most of you are stubborn, it is impossible.

Meh. I attempted to make peace on the roblox forums. Three accounts later (they sure love bans), I decided to stay here. Just be happy he admins don't ban you when every you say roblox.

you guys insult us because of the way we look,
How the forget can we know how you idiots look IRL?

I orignally came to make peace Brag about how roblox's qualities, but seeing as how most of you are stubborn, it is impossible.
Ever walked into a church and shouted that religion is all lies?
Probably not, because no one would believe you. It's the same here, your trying to preach us, and it's failing. Go back to licking the asses of Roblox's developers and perhaps whine about the colours of the craptastic hats you can waste your money on.

He is actually more close to KINEX.
I did know him pretty well though. ;O