Author Topic: Boom Blox  (Read 3165 times)

It comes out on Tuesday :D
Source pls. The website says nothing.
And that sucks, because that means I'll only be able to buy it next weekend unless my dad doesn't work.

The video they have on their is good.  Gives you a little more explanation and stuff.

I just found out I'm able to get it Tuesday!
That IS the North American release date, right?

It came out today actually. Check the website.
Going to go buy this game along with a headset tomorrow after school :D

I hope to get it today.  But it might not be until the weekend.

I went to two stores, they were out of stock. :(
I didn't think people would go all crazy for this game like SSBB...

I just got my copy today, I ran into a particularly dumb clerk at Gamestop as well. The conversation went like so:
"Could I get a copy of Boom Blox?"
"I don't think that's out yet." (This was my first hint that she was dumb)
"It came out Monday."
"Oh, let me check." (She spends about 3 minutes fiddling through the wrong drawer, my second hint)
After she spent that three minutes going through the 360 game drawer she says:
"I tend to not keep track of kid's games."
"It's not exactly exclusively for kids."
"Well, ya know, I've been gaming for so long that I need a lot of violence and stuff in video games to keep me busy." (Hint number three.)
(Another clerk says) "Oh, that's the Steven Spielberg game."
(the dumb clerk replies) "That makes me hate this game even more!" (This drew the line)
(So I responded to her comment) "Remind me to kill you."
At that point she shut her mouth. My mother was mad at me for saying that, but I was quite content.

Haha.
Getting my copy today. :D

I just got my copy today, I ran into a particularly dumb clerk at Gamestop as well. The conversation went like so:
"Could I get a copy of Boom Blox?"
"I don't think that's out yet." (This was my first hint that she was dumb)
"It came out Monday."
"Oh, let me check." (She spends about 3 minutes fiddling through the wrong drawer, my second hint)
After she spent that three minutes going through the 360 game drawer she says:
"I tend to not keep track of kid's games."
"It's not exactly exclusively for kids."
"Well, ya know, I've been gaming for so long that I need a lot of violence and stuff in video games to keep me busy." (Hint number three.)
(Another clerk says) "Oh, that's the Steven Spielberg game."
(the dumb clerk replies) "That makes me hate this game even more!" (This drew the line)
(So I responded to her comment) "Remind me to kill you."
At that point she shut her mouth. My mother was mad at me for saying that, but I was quite content.
that almost makes me think see was making fun of you or something, (like fake quoting you as i call it) she like thinks all boys need violence to keep 'em busy

or see was wondering in a bizzare way why you where not asking for GTA:IV
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 01:06:58 PM by zackin5 »

Sounds like she's some sort of a serial killer if you read it a couple of times.
She's been playing video games for so long that she now needs violence? Psycho much?

Bump.
This game is epic win. The throwing part takes way too much swing and hurts your arm eventually though.
Also, why on earth is the grid so small on the building thing, is there a zoom function that I am not aware of?

I went on Wednessday and they did'nt get the truck in.  But I got it today.  Awesome game!