Author Topic: How did YOU find out about Blockland  (Read 7167 times)

Randomly scanning the Intertrons, can't remember what website though.

i searched google, then zaie spied on me and found this game

Searched on YouTube for Lego videos, saw "Cops and Robbers 1: The Chase", watched it, which led me to google Blockland, looked at the site, downloaded the demo, then bought it the next day.

i searched google, then zaie spied on me and found this game

No, i was with my friend, and you said, "Come here and look at this."
I said, "that's GAY" then i started playing it and liked it so ya

you said it was gay 15 times, then saw me online on the slopes

RAU found it for me.  I got the demo when he first joined the community.

i was just browsing the internet using Google, and i wondered if there was a Lego style sandbox game, so i goggled Lego MMO, or something like that, i can't remember. anyways, that's when i found this.

youtube video P.S. NASABOY3000 IS NOT PLAYING FOR A LONG TIME LOST KEY AND IT WENT TO DEMO MOD

youtube video P.S. NASABOY3000 IS NOT PLAYING FOR A LONG TIME LOST KEY AND IT WENT TO DEMO MOD

Get out.

On the nintendo Nsider forums, this guy made all this pixel art in blockland, I checked out the site, LOVED it, and here I am!

German THPSworld forums, they builded a skateboard in 0002. Me and san were interested and I googled for it.

My sons started playing RuneScape after hearing about it at school.

I was so embarrassed for them that I started googling for something decent they could play.

I found Blockland on play-free-online-games.com and greatgameloveperiment.com, dl'ed the demo and bought it within a week.

Now I've got a loungeroom full of kids coming around to check out this Blockland game they've heard about at school. I can rarely get within 10 feet of my own pc!

I've got a loungeroom basment full of kids coming around to check out this Blockland game
Don't ya hate that?

My sons started playing RuneScape after hearing about it at school.

I was so embarrassed for them that I started googling for something decent they could play.

I found Blockland on play-free-online-games.com and greatgameloveperiment.com, dl'ed the demo and bought it within a week.

Now I've got a loungeroom full of kids coming around to check out this Blockland game they've heard about at school. I can rarely get within 10 feet of my own pc!

Who is this guy? Seriously.

If you're a parent and play blockland...your wife must not love you.