Author Topic: playin game fine, then wont work properly  (Read 818 times)

I have been playing this game, with no problems, but since i downloaded a map and a mod, it stopped working properly.  It will not let me open brick menu, drop bricks, use rocket pack, or anything like that. Help?  :panda:

I have been playing this game, with no problems, but since i downloaded a map and a mod, it stopped working properly.  It will not let me open brick menu, drop bricks, use rocket pack, or anything like that. Help?  :panda:

map and mod plz?

the san andreas map from GSF Ghost, and the arwing mod.  I've already tried deleting them, then getting back on, still doesnt work.

try reinstall. Sorry, that's your last resort. Had to reinstall about five times. Like's hard.

Make sure you have a backup of all your saves and events and stuff so you dont have to redo anything besides redownloading the add-ons. Also you might try to get the key.dat file out of the folder so you dont have to redo yoru authentication key. I have to bust into my moms hotmail just to get the code.But i can get any E-Mails from my teachers before she does.