Author Topic: Caption Contest  (Read 13652 times)

nice use of the copy tool.

nice use of the copy tool.

Actualy i used pen, fill tool, line tool, magnifyer and collor picker :/

you did it wrong. All you really have to do is copy one spot to another to get rid of him. I shall post a picture of it when I am done.

Sorry about chainging the brick color but it was kind of fun doing it. in photoshop select the area you want to chainge then press CTRL+U then press colorize then make the settings you want.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 09:10:04 PM by General Omega »

Oh wow I'll judge when I'm on my other computer, I thought my topic died.

Oh wow I'll judge when I'm on my other computer, I thought my topic died.

This topic shall never died as long there is people to modify images. :D

you did it wrong. All you really have to do is copy one spot to another to get rid of him. I shall post a picture of it when I am done.

Sorry about chainging the brick color but it was kind of fun doing it. in photoshop select the area you want to chainge then press CTRL+U then press colorize then make the settings you want.

Ok it looks ok but the roof is bit funny...
How long did it take?

How long did it take?
thirty minutes due to the angle of the shot. I had to use the free transformation editor to make it fit.

How long did it take?
thirty minutes due to the angle of the shot. I had to use the free transformation editor to make it fit.
Mine took 15-20 mins or so...

How long did it take?
Mine took 15-20 mins or so...
I screwed with the sky too much. I made it gree then purple then red and orange, Then I made this gif of the floor color chainging.

Azerath.

You need to stop telling people whats wrong with their pictures. I think his looks way better

I was bored

What the? Look at that picture's file name

100_kirbies_nonumbers.jpg O_O