Author Topic: new clan...GTA clan  (Read 7474 times)

ti'm a noob to the fourms  and i made a clan called the gta clan and i only have 2 people in it. if you join you must go to all the gta servers and your skin must be green.

From, GTAleader

ti'm a noob to the fourms  and i made a clan called the gta clan and i only have 2 people in it. if you join you must go to all the gta servers and your skin must be green.

From, GTAleader
I will join but y green

There have been aproxamently 34902348903469086349069083486 93859875329807528796478904890 64809364890436890364908634980 0893
clans named GTA

GOHHH..... Just go play GTA, stop trying to put it into this (almost) innocent game

omfg a GTA clan wtf why dont u just play the game...

Jesus loving christ... ANOTHER CLAN???!!!!

It's funny how the damn blockheads that made clans are now talking about stopping clans (Elemental and AcidWolf for example)

because green is the grove street colors and why make a clan of gta well i had surgury and my dad got me san andreas and i liked it

well i think you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the more clans there are the less people there will be to join them. There for, every time you make a clan, somone's clan population goes down by one. I think about 1 clan is made a day, therefore, in 1-2 years there will be and average of 2 people in each that. thats just plain dumb, especially if you want to grow. So just join a clan, and work your way up to leader... IT'LL BE FUN! Thanks Thanks Praise Praise

Badspot needs to make a deadline, like no clans after this new years for the next whole year. that would really help with the stupidity and clan rivaly :D
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTALeader sucks...

And don't steal my blockland name plzkthx

* Wedge eats GTA.

Hmmm... it looks like / me commands work on these forums :)

* Wedge eats GTA.

Hmmm... it looks like / me commands work on these forums :)
wtf do you mean

Type
"/me is stupid"
Without the quotes.

i think that who cares of how the forget many clans are there its ok what is it gona loving kill blockland i mean cmon its only like 100 clans it wont do much to freaken just let the stuff run so cmon pplz dont try to stop ppl from using loving clans ITS ONLY A CLAN ITS NOT loving GOING TO KILL BLOCKLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!