Author Topic: Alt Zilla.  (Read 602 times)

Has anyone stumbled upon this gay idiot? I was on Jookias server and I saw him, and I asked him if he was a good builder, and guess what? He spams the server with 1x1 bricks. Then he says "se, i da best bilder you gys wil evr be!!" So after that this guy was there and he was asking how old everyone was. Alt said he was nine. I said, "Wow a nine year old on an online game thats only for 13-18 year olds." And this noob says "SHUT YUP!" And he leaves. I went to his server and I saw this big stick figure. I ask him it was his and he said yea. But when I looked at the baseplate it was sitting on, it said Junior. So Junior if you built a big stick figure with a sword he has stolen it. Then I said "This isn't yours." and then I find myself banned for the reason: suck my bottom.

Has anyone stumbled upon this gay idiot? I was on Jookias server and I saw him, and I asked him if he was a good builder, and guess what? He spams the server with 1x1 bricks. Then he says "se, i da best bilder you gys wil evr be!!" So after that this guy was there and he was asking how old everyone was. Alt said he was nine. I said, "Wow a nine year old on an online game thats only for 13-18 year olds." And this noob says "SHUT YUP!" And he leaves. I went to his server and I saw this big stick figure. I ask him it was his and he said yea. But when I looked at the baseplate it was sitting on, it said Junior. So Junior if you built a big stick figure with a sword he has stolen it. Then I said "This isn't yours." and then I find myself banned for the reason: suck my bottom.
No, no its not.