Right...
2 (8.7%)
Uh oh
0 (0%)
NO
10 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 15, 2008, 05:48:25 PM

Author Topic: New Clan: Calling All christians!  (Read 16412 times)

yes I am tired of this topic being up here. Why isn't It Dead!?!?
I was hoping it would be moved to the second page so people would stop insulting religion, but Spenny bumped it.

I tried to read the bible but I skipped to the end and it ruined it for me.
That's why you revived this topic?

anyone want to start a satanist clan? j/k this the dumbest thing I have ever seen though.
A Christian clan is the dumbest thing you have ever seen? Why?
---

If all you are going to do is insult our beliefs then stop posting in this topic. We do not insult your beliefs, nor would we want to.

I find this clan really stupid because it really has nothing to do with Christians, Christianity, or even religion for that matter.
All he wants is for people to behave well, he didn't have to name it "Calling All Christians".

I can see that, but I like the idea of starting a Christian clan. And also I asked The almight funk specifically because it seems like he is against A Christian clan for some reason.

Yes. it does seem like that. but you see people on blockland are not going to like a Christain clan.... I on the other han think its a good idea but..... I dont think its going to happen. now we can let this topic die.

Yes. it does seem like that. but you see people on blockland are not going to like a Christain clan.... I on the other han think its a good idea but..... I dont think its going to happen. now we can let this topic die.
Why didn't you?

finaly a nice clan were people dont correct your spelling and stuff. Count me in. (im baptist)

finaly a nice clan were people dont correct your spelling and stuff. Count me in. (im baptist)

Get out of your forums or stop acting like an idiot.
This isnt a good clan because it will cause wars and such in the community.

I believe that if you believe there's a god there's a god, if you believe there's a heaven there's a heaven. If you don't there isn't

i will join clan im looking around currently but sounds good

omg let it die i didn't mean to start it again............ im getting tired of this let it die please. crud.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 09:13:48 PM by Penguin Mario »

Too sad but true.

"Almost" everyone won't join this.

I am a christian myself but I will not try to argue myself with worthless arguments online.

Dude, I know your intentions are good but this is just isn't a place for a clan like that.

Most people here don't understand yet topics like this (ex. some are kids in here) . And some are in other religions.

Stay away from flame wars as possible. Flame wars don't do good anyway.

Try other games then. Sorry.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 09:25:12 PM by jaydee0004 »

O.o

Anteaters are wearing our sweaters!  Where is your God now?!

Anteaters are wearing our sweaters!  Where is your God now?!

Dude...seriously.