Deviant and delinquant

Author Topic: Deviant and delinquant  (Read 1482 times)

they are such noobs and dont follow server rules and piss every one off!!!

Deviant's cool, but he can be an ass.

Deviant is cool, so is Deliquint most of the time, unless hes spamming your server with 70k bricks...

Tom

There actually pretty cool but Deviant can get annoying.
BTW are they releated or just good friends?

Please note that this is coming from someone who used a nonexistant movie to bribe people into not killing him/ actually guarding him in a DM.

I found that they're perfectly sensible and normal Blockland players.

Deviant's a pisshead. Always gets on my nerves. Delinquint; haven't heard much about him.

Ðeviant is awesome. So is Ðelinquint.
I've met Ðeviant alot and have him on aim and Ðelinquint is cool. (only met once)

This was all started when adragon was on my server 'James City Build' and I destroyed part of their building. Deviant got pissed off and then started yelling at me. I went AFK for a bit and came back and he has cleared my bricks. :(

Deviant is cool, he annoyed me by calling me tribal and I only arrested him for being black when he robbed a bank in an RPG. I'm sure he was joking but it was still annoying.

Delinquint* is one of my mates but iv never realy met the other guy, example. delinquint is showing me a cool a** fort , you know taking me on a tour and the other lad tells me to get out and kicks me from the 'secret minigame'

I only met Delinquint once, and I didn't talk to him so I can't say anything about him. But Deviants awesome. I admined him in one of my servers and had no problem with him.

I'd be glad to set him as auto super admin, but I don't know his ID.