Author Topic: Exposure  (Read 3910 times)

OMFG...

Wedge and Rontondo share the same account! That's not allowed!

Huh?
I dont get it. how can they share an account.
ME CONFIZZLED

:P

I have one, mine is Mario7121.

I also have an account.

Congratulations on making your noob rating higher! You were 5.7, now you're 9.3! Well done.

Did you not take into account that some of the people who play blockland MIGHT HAVE TRIED ROBLOX to see how shit it is?

Did you not take into account that some of the people who play blockland MIGHT HAVE TRIED ROBLOX to see how shit it is?
I tried it to see how good it was, if that makes a difference. It's just another building game, it's probably not half bad to the people who are used to the controls.

Stevey is very correct.

just a play on the fact that the links were both the same =P

I made an account to see what roblox was all about....I hated it.

Did you not take into account that some of the people who play blockland MIGHT HAVE TRIED ROBLOX to see how stuff it is?

I actually played it for a while. I wrote an article or two on their wiki, designed a traffic barrel using custom textures, and made a few posts and messages regarding bugs and suggestions.

I'm not really ashamed of it, I don't know why anyone would make a big deal about it.

I didn't share my account with rotondo though, he has his own. I'm guessing kellan accidentally posted my account twice.

Here is me testing Ldraw model importing, a really neat feature.
http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=18392&UserAssetID=1474836

I have a few good Ldraw creations, that seems like a neat tool.