Author Topic: PSP RSS Feed  (Read 3528 times)

for those who own a psp thier is a new update avalible on the offical website

their is also a new feature for an rss link and so i have created one for you all.
this means u can hear streaming music on ur psp and save room for more stuff

just go to www.blsource.tk on ur psp and click the rss2.0 icon at the bottom!

And HOW does this relate to blockland?

true maybe badspot can move it, but most people look in this section so.

Wow...I'm totally without words right now.

Wow...I'm totally without words right now.

y?

listen if u have a psp and want my rss feed just go the www.blsource.tk in the webbroswer and click teh rss2.0 icon

Is this even... legal?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 07:53:39 PM by Hazard Man »

Yes its legal, why would ya ask that? If Sony puts a friggin RSS Channel Manager on the PSP i am pretty sure its legal :P Well also like HM said you aint downloading them, your just listening to them, its pretty much a podcast and those are also legal.

for those who own a psp thier is a new update avalible on the offical website

their is also a new feature for an rss link and so i have created one for you all.
this means u can hear streaming music on ur psp and save room for more stuff

just go to www.blsource.tk on ur psp and click the rss2.0 icon at the bottom!
Post this stuff in the "Off Topic" section.
Now you guys know why I hate PSP.  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

thanks i might need this i wana get  memory stick thats a MB it rocks i can play mario on it when i get it o and the memory stick is 100$ buy it at Best Buy

thanks i might need this i wana get  memory stick thats a MB it rocks i can play mario on it when i get it o and the memory stick is 100$ buy it at Best Buy

the point is you can play this online and you don't have to download them

just testing if I can post with my psp.

dude it depends how much memory you can carry like a 3 GB is $399 and a 269 MB is less then $70 dollors

one more thing: you need the new virsion of the psp which is 2.6 (i think) so you can download music and other stuff from your computer, it also comes with RSS and its totaly free

Dude!!! dont revive topics older than 2 weeks. It's getting annoying