Author Topic: Block Eye Entertainment[BEE]  (Read 13417 times)

Are I not in BEE? I thought since me do voices me in BEE. :D

:o, you never said you actually wanted to join BEE, i thought you were just doing some voices cause you wanted to contribute to the movie but ill go add you right now :D

:o, you never said you actually wanted to join BEE, i thought you were just doing some voices cause you wanted to contribute to the movie but ill go add you right now :D

Yay :D

Just in case some people missed it, the website is www.blockeyeentertainment.com

Join teh forums :D

Just in case some people missed it, the website is www.blockeyeentertainment.com

Join teh forums :D

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=2856.0
10. Do not advertise other forums

uh..try not to tell everybody about it, like crazy

Can i be a actor?

Also how is there a Away At War 2 if he choked on a fly?

You really need voices in the movies. ;O

:O I never heard J3wel before.

J3wel BEE's only movie with a voice so far is Away At War >_>

Can i be a actor?

Also how is there a Away At War 2 if he choked on a fly?
Yes you can be actor, everybody has a chance at it you just have to get in touch with us like on an instant message so we can contact you when to come, which would be the easiest way but if not you just have to find the server, if its full send me a pm. We dont have times when we have server up.

its a sequel, futuristic movie in 3001.
peter's great great great great etc. grandson, in a war.
so basically thesame thing except different plot and a futuristic war.

as cybertron said, away at war is the only with voices cause..other ones i didn't really bother and they weren't too good.
Time Warp will have voices and so will all the other ones along with away at war 2.

The thing that is holding time warp from release is i need to finish adding all the voices, we got about half done(waiting for some main ones from swholli,but thats not just it) and i gotta add more music in more parts but thats pretty much done.

lol 4th page, bumpar.
if it just wont go then ill leave the topic to rest.

Hey Dark I was just on the site and saw that my percentage decreased. I used to be at 70% now I'm at 60%, how did that happen?

With Honor,
Sgt. Daffy

i always thought you were at 60, but i put it up again. also cause of today's filmin.

you might want to make you're own "soundtracks" with songs or loops from the movies

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:03:55 PM by Flying Ace »

you might want to make you're own "soundtracks" with songs or loops from the movies

edit: also whare do you get the mod-ifys of the hair face

i dont remember..found it in a decal pack i downloaded. don't remember which one

Wow BEE is gettin famous :D