Author Topic: [P] People Modding group  (Read 4890 times)

[P]
                                                                   [People] Modding group                

About us:
The [P] clan is a very active clan, you'll often see our servers, hosting stuff like dig, and our classic game 'Shoot the jeep'. We are a modding based clan, though we do enjoy building as well. As I've stated, this is a very active clan, we're always looking for something new and exciting to do, or even create. If anyone is wondering what [P] stands for, its people. The name was originally [TP] (The people) but was shortened due to popular demand.

Clan leader:
  • Jookia Bl_id:119 SA
Current Members:                         
  • Boltster Bl_id:691 SA
  • Crunchie Bl_id:1121 SA
  • Kheyre Bl_id:222 SA
  • SolarFlare Bl_id:522 A
  • Stratofortress Bl_id:3037
  • Minion Bl_id:1324
  • Bushido Bl_id:708
  • jaydee0004 Bl_id:----
  • Destiny Bl_id:3642
  • Rky Bl_id:739

Just a note: When ever I'm hosting, the server will have a -Rs tag on the end of its name, this stands for reserved slots. Anyone in the clan with automatically be on the reserved slot list.

Positions:
  • Jookia:Scripter
  • Boltster:Modeler, Scripter to be
  • Crunchie:Modeler
  • Kheyre:Modeler
  • SolarFlare:Scripter/Modeler
  • Stratofortress:Modeler
  • Minion:Modeler
  • Bushido:Modeler
  • jaydee0004:Modeler
  • Destiny:Scripter/mapper
  • Rky Bl_id:Scripter/mapper

Applications:
To submit an application, simply post a picture of it in this topic. Applications can be a model, script (No useless scripts please), or a build. If your application gets rejected, its no excuse to give up, only work harder! :3

Note: If you post saying something along the lines of 'Heres my application, but I think its crap' your application will automatically be failed, don't post something you don't believe is good enough.
2nd Note: Please Flatshade your models.
Rules:
Try to be nice to people in general.
Assist people, instead of flaming them for something they did wrong.
Be yourself.
Have fun, and try your best.

Projects:
  • World war one rifles/handguns.
  • Army helmets/armor
  • New Ctf: Trench warfare
  • Modern weapons
  • Various other projects that are not to be released to the public yet

Blacklist
'del' Bl_id:4172 Reason:Spamming USSR server (>:|) And being a douche in general.

Good luck, and happy modding!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 03:20:00 AM by Boltster »

*rummages trough .ms3d files.....*

Here is a picture of my sword which is my application i made within like 15 min so here is a picture of it

Name: Maxwell
BL_ID: 1588

srry that i didn't put any textures i was to lazy lol

Here is a picture of my sword which is my application i made within like 15 min so here is a picture of it

I'm sorry but that sword looks... Bad.

well im not the best moddler

Modelers takes time. Almost everything has to look perfect You dont spend like 15 mins on a model, sometimes its about 30-45 mins and the best modelers are like a cupple of days. Real Game modelers acculy stick faces togeather while you and I put togeather boxes and spheres.

Also, If we make an app, dose it need to be blockland related?

I was left off of the list for what reason?

Maxwell10206
Welcome to the clan, we have accepted your application because we see potential in you, and with practice you can become a very talented modeler.
Edit: Has been kicked.
SolarFlare
Seen your work, love your work, love your script, Your in!

Also, If we make an app, dose it need to be blockland related?
Yes, all applications should be related to blockland.

I was left off of the list for what reason?
Was unsure if you were in the clan or not, Fixed.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 08:57:23 PM by Boltster »

Good modellers dont take days, they take 1 hour max (unless animating)... if you take days working on a model you're thinking about it too much :cookieMonster:

My Appplication M1 Garand

IGN(In Game Name): Stratofortress

ID: 3037

« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 01:51:13 PM by Peaceful War »