Author Topic: Brothers of the Brick (New post, other is inactive)  (Read 7565 times)

Wow...I was wrong about this clan, I thought it was doomed after Beachbum told me the founders didnt care anymore; And the clan was "Falling into his hands".

You pulled it off man, you kept this clan alive. I may even apply if BAN suffers the fate BotB almost came to.  :cookieMonster:

Well, I tried, really really hard to get this to where it is, and yet, nobody applies. I managed to keep it alive alone for the last 3 months. And, now, I'm back baby. But, I feel this clan may die in the Month I'm in Europe. I'll try and get a laptop before then.

Darn, It seemed like a good clan D:

Well, I tried, really really hard to get this to where it is, and yet, nobody applies. I managed to keep it alive alone for the last 3 months. And, now, I'm back baby. But, I feel this clan may die in the Month I'm in Europe. I'll try and get a laptop before then.

I do want to have leader position again.

Not Tony, Kyle. Was Tony there for Music Fest Day 2? And, yeah, Greek applied with some Tudor house, and, Is deathloc even active?

Tony was there for Music Fest. Deathloc isn't very active anymore.

I do want to have leader position again.

If you get it back again I would kick everybody out of the clan and maybe throw in some new ideas for the clan, and start fresh. Just a suggestion.

Happy Independence Day everybody!

The server has not been up these past couple of days because our cousin was over. The server will remain in stand-by until tomorrow after the holiday.

Enjoy the fireworks!

kyle, you can have your Leader position back, and, This just in, this clan won't die in the month's that im in Europe, last night, I ordered myself an Area 51 laptop so I could check in and out. I need this laptop for more than just gaming aswell so yeah. And, I'm going to host a server of BotB to discuss what this clan should do about everything.

kyle, you can have your Leader position back, and, This just in, this clan won't die in the month's that im in Europe, last night, I ordered myself an Area 51 laptop so I could check in and out. I need this laptop for more than just gaming aswell so yeah. And, I'm going to host a server of BotB to discuss what this clan should do about everything.

*A round of applause for you*

And wow you must have a lot of money on hand. I'm jealous now  :cookieMonster:

No, honestly. I sold my wii (not the games) for 800 dollars on ebay, and then, got rid of all 13 games for another 1300 dollars.
Thus giving me 2100 which is 400 dollars short of my laptop, then, I just went to my bank and withdrew 500 dollars, and WHAPPAH! I has moniez

Tell me, who the HELL would buy a Wii for 800 freaking dollars!!?!?!?

And each of the games for 100!!??!

NO. THAT'S NOT RIGHT. Games each cost $50. Wii console only costs $250. The most you could have gotten out of that would be 900$. AND they are all used so the price would be reduced to about 3/5's giving you a grand total of $540.

...well... unless you scammed someone.  :cookieMonster:

I suppose that that extra 500 from your bank would have given you enough to buy a decent laptop. I'm saving for a 500 dollar Acer laptop with AMD Athalon dual-core processor, 2GB RAM, and 160GB hard drive. Not sure about the graphics card though. It SOUNDS like a pretty decent laptop and its relatively small for easy storage, carry-on, etc.

crap. you people are lucky.
i dont even have enough for a new desktop muchless a laptop. (which i want :cookieMonster:)
my computer sucks. it cant run games, and so i have to use my parents computer.
when i play games on that, i press ctrl+alt+delete and go under performance to see how much cpu usage is being taken up, and it ses 100% constantly. so then it crashes.

Sounds like you have a problem. This is a good website to help you: http://www.freecreditreport.com/

Or just do these things:
Defrag your hard drive
Format your hard drive
Virus scan
And a few others

Tell me, who the HELL would buy a Wii for 800 freaking dollars!!?!?!?

And each of the games for 100!!??!

NO. THAT'S NOT RIGHT. Games each cost $50. Wii console only costs $250. The most you could have gotten out of that would be 900$. AND they are all used so the price would be reduced to about 3/5's giving you a grand total of $540.

...well... unless you scammed someone.  :cookieMonster:

I suppose that that extra 500 from your bank would have given you enough to buy a decent laptop. I'm saving for a 500 dollar Acer laptop with AMD Athalon dual-core processor, 2GB RAM, and 160GB hard drive. Not sure about the graphics card though. It SOUNDS like a pretty decent laptop and its relatively small for easy storage, carry-on, etc.

Lulz, no, No scammage, but, the person wanted it for his sons birthday, and he needed it dropped off. It wasn't Ebay, it was craigslist. Thats where I shop/sell everything.

And, thats a pretty decent laptop but it has to be a 13.5 or a 15.4 which is a terribly small screen.

Sounds like you have a problem. This is a good website to help you: http://www.freecreditreport.com/

Or just do these things:
Defrag your hard drive
Format your hard drive

Virus scan
And a few others

How can i do the two that are colored red? I've never even heard of doing that.

Defragmentation of your hard drive is when your hard drive is reorganized and all the bad stuff is taken out.
And formatting our hard drive is when you're hard drive is cleared of everything except for things that you save onto a disc.