Author Topic: Male models (just comments)  (Read 3072 times)

Yay my first post! I am saying, that the cration of male models will enflame more people to want to have "virtual love" :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 05:59:49 PM by Elemental »

{MODIFICATION} don't pay attention to this post
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 09:28:21 PM by Elemental »

Oops you didnt hit modify button!*shoots you*

All harassing aside, welcome to the forums.

oops spleed males wrong *shoots self*

Wtf is a spleed? Souns like an organ in your stomach.

I hear if you goto the Toliet to hard it comes out

(bored)

WTF is this dude saying (the Elemental dude)

I didn't get one word of what he said.

That's because you can't read :)

It seemed jumbled to me.. But what I think you meant was something about the people who use innapproperate names, will go farther with the Male models...

This sort of thing happens on every online RPG. People stand in a corner while having text based "love". They are just doing it online because people would run away from them if they saw them in real life. Either that, or they just want attention. They know that you will pay attention to their strange name, and jailing them for nudity just gives them it. The best way to get around it is ignore them.

Or, if you really want, make a censor for AoT. Maybe a toggle switch, since people are going to code around it anyway. Good to toggle on when your parents are looking. Automatically erases chat log too. Just press Ctrl+J.

Although a toggle word censor would be nice, It would also be cool to have a toggle clothes censor (someone isn't wearing a shirt or pants=shows them wearing default shirt or pants clothes).

^ Is a good idea, but it would be hard for cops to find the people who were actually naked if they had the toggle on, (say when parents are looking) so maybe just a black bar covering the naughty bits would be best.

Didn't BS once say, in the game, that there would actually be love?

That's because you can't read :)
dude just stop posting handicapped crap cause  everyone makes u look like a dumb*** on AOT and blockland

yeh... we don't need male models, it will couse unoppropiate acts. We should stick with the girls models, define their boobs size and compare each other's bra.

come on...

Didn't BS once say, in the game, that there would actually be love?

If that's true, wouldn't it attract more weirdos?
Anyway  Im going to try to run AoT in this crappy 90's computer.Visiting my parents for a month...Cant connect here, which is home.Have to go to a PC room or something. -_-;