Author Topic: Animales de la muerte  (Read 3357 times)

Looks like it was engineered by a cartoon network focus group. 
Yeah because cartoon network is FULL of blood amirite?

No, but Cartoon Network does have the sub-standard, overused plots and utterly abused character archetypes. Recently they have thrown in mindless 30 minute screamers and over-all mind-numbing programming.

No, but Cartoon Network does have the sub-standard, overused plots and utterly abused character archetypes. Recently they have thrown in mindless 30 minute screamers and over-all mind-numbing programming.

OBJECTION!

Overused plots? This isn't Nickolodeon.

OBJECTION!

Did he just defend Cartoon Network and attack Nickalodeon? WTF? Nick brings us good shows all of the time. Cartoon Network only after eleven o'clock...

OBJECTION!

Did he just defend Cartoon Network and attack Nickalodeon? WTF? Nick brings us good shows all of the time. Cartoon Network only after eleven o'clock...

When was the last good series on Nick? Oh yeah I forgot, Invader Zim.

Let's see, Drake and Josh, I-Carly, many others too. BTW, Invader Zim FAILS...

Let's see, Drake and Josh, I-Carly, many others too. BTW, Invader Zim FAILS...

You can't compare those! They are not cartoons, the only live action show on CartoonNetwork is Out of Jimmy's Head, and is soiled because of laugh tracks

ok then uhh.....the last caroon? Errr...Jimmy Neutron and Spongebob, both better than Invader zim btw

I'm speechless...  8-12 year old.

No, 14 actually I am just telling him that the last good CARTOON on Nick would be Spongebob. It is pretty good, but it seemed better back then....