Author Topic: Locations List  (Read 4015 times)

I've wanted to post it in a parchment and spread it all over Port Town, but the damn thing isn't working. It's just making empty notes =[

So... here's the list of locations I know about. Feel free to fix it, give comments and stuff like that.

Port Town (PT):
Spawn point. Buildings: Bank; Shop; Blacksmith; Inn; Police Station.

The Tavern:

NW from PT. A copy of the Inn, contains some rooms and items to buy: Potions and Bolts. You spawn there if you get killed in The Woods.

The Woods:
N from The Tavern, you can't miss it. It's the entrance for Level 1. Nice and peacfull forest.

Level 1:
Located  under The Woods, it's a challange that lets you fight against monsters. 3 ways to get in:
A) less recommended, through "The Tunnels". You get in The Tunnels and get out of it in the other side of the woods - the side which is the entrance to Level 1.
B) From da roof! take a horse and try to jump from the easter mountain of The Woods to the roof - then just seek for the hole :P
C) Just enter the opposite entrance (not the one facing The Tavern).
When you get in the right woods area, seek for the green shiny green that activates the timer and go.
Prize: A normal hook.

Level 2:
NW from The Tavern, just  past the mountain. More accessible then Level 1, though it's harder if you don't remember these thre words: Left, Forward, Left.
Prize: 5000 gp.

Swamp:
NE from PT. Fight some monsters in the big lake and seek for gold (not much though).

Volcano:
E from Swamp. You can't miss the smoke.

Starboard:
E from the Volcano. A town which is the only place to get parchments!

Treehouse Challange:

N from the Swamp. You gotta use the hook.
Prize: The ability to buy the magic bow for 4000 gp.

Log Challange:
SE from PT. The hardest challange in game, use the hook to get to the top.
Prize: A Shiny Golden Hook.

Beach House:
N/NE from PT. A bit of a boring place, used to be some criminals gangs hideout.

Auric Fields:
N from The Woods. It has yellow grass and lots of logs, nothing more. To get there, pass The Woods, and follow the road. You will see a small lake to you left - when the lake becomes a river, cross it, and climb up the mountain - you should see the pillars by now.

Chartez Labyrinth:
N/NE from Starboard. A maze which isn't realy a maze, just a boring place that you go around and around and get bored like hell.
Prize: 2500 gp for this nightmare.

Distant Forest:

NE from Labyrinth. Some big woods, nothing to see realy. Looks creapy at night.

Sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes, English isn't my main languege.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 12:41:23 AM by yellowblood »

Starboard Town (SB):
Head E to the swamp, then run straight accross the swamp. Instead of heading to the volcano, follow the tree filled valley. You can't miss all the buildings.

well I wrote "E from the volcano", I think it's enough...

Very Nice....Ever think of making movies of how to get there? Just an idea...

But there isnt an option to play .rec's in AoT, and you can''t use the gui editor.

We don't need videos.. we need a map.
I won't run with a horse all over the map, but someoe should ask badspot to give him permission to use F8 (from BL) or something familliar.

it did that to me to. i think there is a word limit before it goes blank.

I filled loads of notes with lots of characters. Plus, BS's ASCII pr0n takes up a lot of lines. You must have been copying the Geneva Convetnion, the Patriot Act, or a Tale of Two cities in. Something like that. I tried copying War of the Worlds off of Project Gutenburg in. Not sure what happened though, I cancelled it instead of writing it.

I only typed like 250 words and it went blank. If i type a few sentences it works fine hmmm... thats odd.

What about the tunnels?

Badspot

• Administrator
Are you guys having these parchment problems now or in previous versions?  Does the parchment go blank as soon as you write it or after you re-login?

I think it's a matter of copy-past. I tried to past the list (the excast same as it shown in the main post) and then delete the most of it - it still went blank. But when I write something manualy, it works just fine.

Badspot - it goes blank when you try to read/open  it.

When I was making a little map in Aot, I copy and pasted it to hand it out to a few people, but it went blank as soon as anyone looked at it. It's probably because of copy and paste, all you need to do if you want to copy and paste something is write a few lines at the bottom,or anywhere in the parchment. This way it keeps all the characters in the parchment.

already tried that, didn't work either.