Poll

wind waker link or twilight princess link?

wind waker link "toon"
28 (63.6%)
twilight princess link "realistic"
16 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The ultimate link poll  (Read 3652 times)

I would like to see alot more cell-shaded games.

...wow there's even a question? TOON LINK! Wind Waker was the best 3-D Zelda game of all time.

Plus, have two computer players fight on Brawl, one Toon Link and the other Link, no items, Final Destination, Toon Link wins.

...wow there's even a question? TOON LINK! Wind Waker was the best 3-D Zelda game of all time.
I have to disagree.  TP had the best story and style to it, and it wins best 3D Zelda game.  Though I'm sure the current Zelda in works will blow TP and WW both out of the water.  (pun intended)

I have to disagree.  TP had the best story and style to it, and it wins best 3D Zelda game.  Though I'm sure the current Zelda in works will blow TP and WW both out of the water.  (pun intended)
If you're talking about Phantom Hourglass you must be smoking something.

No, Nintendo has stated that there has been a new Zelda for the Wii in works for more then a year.

Bah humbug. Personally I feel it [Zelda series] lost it's touch after Link to the past. There are some exceptions however.

If I had to choose I would go windwaker style.

Link to the past was great (my favorite game), but I think that they may top it with the new Zelda, considering how much of an improvement Twilight Princes was.

The Toony facecial expressions cannot be beat.

I love both, so I closed my eyes and clicked one

Windwaker actually ranks somewhere around 1st or 2nd place on my list of favourite games. I can't think of one single thing I dislike about it at all and I could play it for days, I love it that much.

Yeah, it's a great game.  I might be playing it if I wasn't grounded.(And didn't want to play Brawl, Umbrella Chronicles, or Guitar Hero)