How to make a invisible door

Author Topic: How to make a invisible door  (Read 5204 times)

...fiddling around for like 35 minutes...
Thats funny, I thought downloading the JVS Doors add-on took less than 35 minutes.

He was explaining to people how to use the Door function in Wrench Events. Why is everyone flaming him?

Because they have nothing better than flaming people. It's what they invest their lives in and nothing I or others do will stop it.

They are so bored with their own lives that they have to make fun of others for entertainment.

Seriously, just leave him alone. He was just trying to help.

I am devoting my life to this man

Blocklandman111

No, I mean you being a jerk to some guy who's only trying to contribute to the community.
He's contributing really horribly.

It's not even the right way to do it.

1. Make the door brick, give it a group name.
2. Make the trigger brick, add an event, make that event Trigger. Make the Trigger event trigger the group name that you put on the door brick (So if you put the door's group name as 'door', then make the trigger events group name 'door'.)
3. Set the trigger event to be triggered however you want (Laser, Click, touch, etc.)
4. Now go to the door brick, and add an event called Wait For. Then click triggered. Then add another event called Door, and check Decollide and Invisible.

They are so bored with their own lives that they have to make fun of others for entertainment.

Seriously, just leave him alone. He was just trying to help.
Kiss
Ass

No, I mean you being a jerk to some guy who's only trying to contribute to the community.
He's contributing really horribly.

It's not even the right way to do it.

1. Make the door brick, give it a group name.
2. Make the trigger brick, add an event, make that event Trigger. Make the Trigger event trigger the group name that you put on the door brick (So if you put the door's group name as 'door', then make the trigger events group name 'door'.)
3. Set the trigger event to be triggered however you want (Laser, Click, touch, etc.)
4. Now go to the door brick, and add an event called Wait For. Then click triggered. Then add another event called Door, and check Decollide and Invisible.

That is if you wanted to use a door opened by a button. This guy is talking about a one-brick door.

OH MY GAWD!!!! THIS IS THE MOST AWSOMETHING I'VE EVER LEARNED HOW TO DO!!!! AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOU!!

Blocklandman111

Well you're an idiot jerk.  So your vote post doesn't count. 

I thought this was the "V9?" topic at first.

Thats funny, I thought downloading the JVS Doors add-on took less than 35 minutes.
I was talking about wrench events you jerk off....

I was talking about wrench events you jerk off....
I thought this was dead, you jerk off.

Because they have nothing better than flaming people. It's what they invest their lives in and nothing I or others do will stop it.

Too true. Too true. Too true...