Author Topic: Ultimate....Big...Build....[Best Builders only!]  (Read 5058 times)

Okay, i plan on making what could be the BIGGEST build ever attempted, and i only want GOOD builders, In order to get in, post a picture, and if youd like, a persitance of your build.

There i very few i will accept before hand.

The build: It will be a castle, One comparable to the size of Hogwarts, but lego sized
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 09:57:54 PM by Spaceomega »

I locked that, I just want SERIOUS builders here

You should probably tell people what the build's going to be beforehand. You'll probably get more responses that way.

no pics or anything but you can count on me to be a serius builder

no pics or anything but you can count on me to be a serius builder

First, I will test you, when can you be tested?

anytime after i get anythign BL related working

anytime after i get anythign BL related working

Did you try a reinstall?

yeah all my stuff got deleted and i got aio BL0002 and rtb but none of them work!!!

yeah all my stuff got deleted and i got aio BL0002 and rtb but none of them work!!!

XD that sucks

Do you think that fast builders are good builders or what?

Do you think that fast builders are good builders or what?

They can be...

Hmmmm.... I'm not a good builder on my own, but I'm awesome when I'm adding to anothers build. Chandaliers, Fountains, Lazer turrets, curtains, those sort of things are what I'll contribute.

Well, I am not a really good builder but I can build pretty good. =) I can make a build right now thats not that big and post a picture of it right now, and maybe I can help =)

Edit:I was making my little arena to show but then when I was using the editor wand I wanted to strech blocks but they always turned out flat, so I cant make it =( Maybe I will try to make something else =D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 04:54:59 PM by Red Penguin »

lol im pretty much a great builder my self ill do pics if i have time :P