Author Topic: ROBLOX SUCKS (By Biulderman)  (Read 3617 times)

Never listen to your gut. It's a liar junior!  :cookieMonster:
Not this time!

MY GAME SUCKS NUTZ SO HARD..BLOCKLAND IS THE SHIZ!!!!. IM DITCHING THIS GAY ASS GAME CAUSE IM GAY AND HAVE NO PENIZ. ASFHWguwbgurwebgrg. BLOCKLAND ROCKS, ROBLOX SUCKS. I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Im going to take a step and say that this is all pre-established information. Hurrray for captain obvious!

I can not stop laughing. :cookieMonster:

Some people will do anything for a bit of attention. :/

Oh hey guys, Badspot (?) renamed this thread in the Most Recent Posts column thing.

Oh hey guys, Badspot (?) renamed this thread in the Most Recent Posts column thing.
Lol! Did not see that. XD

Or did he? :O
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 04:48:02 PM by Doorman »

No just someone changed the subject(look at the top of the post reply box)

I am currently "lol"ing

« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 07:57:09 PM by koolkody12 »

Never listen to your gut. It's a liar junior!  :cookieMonster:
Not this time!
Doesn't seem like something Furdle would do. I don't think he's that much of an idiot.

IM SO GHEY I WACK TO DR FILLL ISNT HE LIKE THE BEST?!?!! I USE MY MOMS SPECIAL FLOUR TO BAKE M FAVRITE CHOCO CHIP COOKIES!!!!. I WAS JUST A BORED IDIOT WHO DECIDED TO FCK UP IN LIFE AND WACK TO OLDER MEN. :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream:FCK!!!!!!!one111111eleven11 I DONT HAVE A FCKING PENIZ!!!!!!!!!!!111111
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 08:33:22 PM by Biulderman »

IM SO GHEY I WACK TO DR FILLL ISNT HE LIKE THE BEST?!?!! I USE MY MOMS SPECIAL FLOUR TO BAKE M FAVRITE CHOCO CHIP COOKIES!!!!. I WAS JUST A BORED IDIOT WHO DECIDED TO FCK UP IN LIFE AND WACK TO OLDER MEN. :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream:FCK!!!!!!!one111111eleven11 I DONT HAVE A FCKING PENIZ!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Congratulations,

You've established the already-known. :cookieMonster: