Author Topic: How do you make a clan?  (Read 1871 times)

How do you make a clan?):< :cookie:

Nobody tell him... Okay, you need to understand there are probably about 100 clans for blockland right now. The main portion of them do nothing. How about you try and join a clan that fits what you like to do in blockland? Join a clan blockland server and ask to join or something. We DO NOT need more clans.

jUST PUT THE CLAN LETTERS BEHIND YOUR NAME LIKE [THU] ok , and add people to yur clan

Holy hell? MORE? Everyone, just read my rant post about STOP MAKING CLANS!

Nobody tell him... Okay, you need to understand there are probably about 100 clans for blockland right now. The main portion of them do nothing. How about you try and join a clan that fits what you like to do in blockland? Join a clan blockland server and ask to join or something. We DO NOT need more clans.

10000000000000000000000000000 00000000000!

if you have to ask other people how to make a clan, you should not make one

jUST PUT THE CLAN LETTERS BEHIND YOUR NAME LIKE [THU] ok , and add people to yur clan

Don't listen to him.  For starters get to know people and become a person known for good things.  Start by joining a clan.  you can learn there and maybe some day branch off to make your own.

Holy 2 year bump! forget you destroyer.

Holy 2 year bump! panda you destroyer.
Holy stuff! Who the loving hell bumps a two year old, dead topic?!

Bri Guy + Techhut, i remember them D:

Bri Guy + Techhut, i remember them D:
They were noobs or what?

Well, if i remember correctly, they were pretty cool, Bri Guy used to play RTB, TBM or AiO-r

Tech used to be awesome too