Author Topic: i need help asap  (Read 5961 times)

ok some how all my bl stuff got deleted
so can  some one post up all the links i need
 :cookieMonster:

Dude wtf, read the loving home loving page. blockland.us.

:P

well considering that will get be the original BL you dumbforgetnugget i am asking because i have that and rtb and rtb isnt working

Its called the loving mods section of the forum dumbass...

yay lets curse like crazy forget ass leave that dude alone he prob just got blockland and did people call u a dumb**** when u first downloaded blockland rtb.mocheeze.com

No wonder the blockland community is made up of only maybe 100 people, it's because of imbeciles like you guys. Who would want to play a game where noone helps them, and its user groups are made up of people who couldn't pass the 5th grade?

this was more of a help! thing hence when i said "i am asking because i have that and rtb and rtb isnt working" i was asking mainl maby i needed somethign eles for rtb to work

and as for the "No wonder the blockland community is made up of only maybe 100 people," its because maby some jackass's like you who thrive on yelling at  noobs (who i am not i am simply just wondering why it wasnt working) and you just sit back masturbate  and need to SHUT THE forget UP YOU DUMB BITCH

i mean honostly theres no reason to get bitchy 

and for every one but zero and i on this page this is for you
 :cookie: go put a hole thorugh it and forget it cause your to sad and pathetic to even get pusillanimous individual you fat loving douchbags

this was more of a help! thing hence when i said "i am asking because i have that and rtb and rtb isnt working" i was asking mainl maby i needed somethign eles for rtb to work

and as for the "No wonder the blockland community is made up of only maybe 100 people," its because maby some jackass's like you who thrive on yelling at  noobs (who i am not i am simply just wondering why it wasnt working) and you just sit back masturbate  and need to SHUT THE forget UP YOU DUMB BITCH

:cookie: go put a hole thorugh it and forget it cause your to sad and pathetic to even get pusillanimous individual you fat loving douchbags
O.o

any who this is what my folder looks like anyhting missing that is important

this is what i get when i try to start RTB

1. Do not post ambiguous topics.  The title of your thread should describe it's contents.  If you are asking a question, there should be a question mark at the end.  Ambiguous topics will be locked.

Examples of bad topic titles:

help!

idea i just had

question...
Examples of good topic titles:

Game crashes when I paint a brick blue

How do I ban people?

Map Idea: Mars Base

why dont you read the rules once in a while dumbass

dude i was backing you up and saying that the people who ridicule you are idiots... you obviously read my comment completely wrong.

sorry  but still how the fualk  wont this work

any who this is what my folder looks like anyhting missing that is important

Its too tiny to read anything.