Author Topic: how do i make me a symbol?  (Read 6290 times)

how do i make a symbol i want to make a cool pic of an orc from AOT and a lego man hugging lol
 :cookieMonster:

You mean an avatar?

The avatars can only be 68X68 pixels so, thats gonna be really hard to do. It will turn out really pixely and ugly if you do try. Also, when you sign on just go to profile and then "Forum Profile Information" on the left side bar. Then upload a 68x68 pixel image and you have an avatar.

Badspot

• Administrator
max avatar size is 75x75

is there a way to shrink down a image you found on google? i really think this looks nice
http://www.cdaccess.com/gifs/shared/front/large/felix.gif

Felix did you listen to what Otis Da Houscat.

We dont need that avatar its an insult to Otis

no it isnt its just felix the cat.
besides i made my own. its pretty low quality but cool. youll only see it when i find our how to put it on. its a 75 by 75 pic, but it dont work

Umm...not to be mean or anything but...how is that cool? I don't even know what it is.

Looks like it was done in 30 seconds in MSPaint.

its a lego with a gold hook crisscrossing it. then FELIX is written vertically beside it.

Oh. Never would have guessed. =/

Hehe, paint. As long as you are happy with your avatar, thats great news. By the way, your avatar must be a perfect square. Ie: 1X1 ; 6X6 ; 256X256
The forums will shrink it to the correct size. There is a file size limit (I think), so you can't use like a 1298356X1298356 image.

Yea you can, it just has to be pure white...