Author Topic: Message from Roblox  (Read 3530 times)

Now, some guy in roblox who has brains has asked me to give this message hear.

"We, the people and players of ROBLOX, ask for a truce. Many of you dislike us, and many of us dislike you. Our game is directed for all ages, yours clearly is not. We desire no 'war' or 'fighting' between the games. Blockland is in far more developed than ROBLOX, for it has existed longer. ROBLOX is still in it's Beta stages. The two games are seperate, as different as night and day. Those who have 'raided' or 'attacked' your forums are radical individuals, and do not represent our community as a whole. We ask you not to spam our forums, and we will try to keep our own members in line. We cannot control them outside of this site however, only discourage such activities.

Sincerely,
The community of ROBLOX"

Now, don't flame, but read.

I know you might go ZOMG ITS ROBLX NUB GTFO but I'm a blockland player, this guy just wanted a message delivered.

Plus he probably just didn't want to see the horror that would happen if he posted it :P
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 03:04:56 PM by Badspot »

Now, see, this is where the stupidity lies.

We're saying "omg ur from roblox u suk", but this proves this wrong. Why do you have to make such a huge general statement when there are intelligent people like this?

Please tell him I'd appreciate it if he got the forget out.

Also, tell him "Much love, JuniorGurley."

@Falcondude, Please word that into a more... understandable... sentence.. I guess?

@Junior Okay. :D

Was he elected as representative of ROBLOX?

No. He's just trying to be nice. :P

And maybe brainwash us D:

I'll go with that, ok.

JuniorGurley is my Roblox account by the way.

Reworded: there ARE intelligent people on Roblox, no matter how many idiots there are.

Who was it sent by?

If it's not from a mod, or someone Rawrman classifies as 'famous' or 'charismatic', it doesn't count.

...Actually scratch the mod part.

Who was it sent by?

If it's not from a mod, or someone Rawrman classifies as 'famous' or 'charismatic', it doesn't count.

...Actually scratch the mod part.
Jqs94

a guy that has brains? thank god you told us.

Finally, like 6 months too late I say.

Told you, it was a 'prelude' to a 'raid.'

That is, he gave us it in an attempt to warm us up to ROBLOX, than 'raided' our forum... very badly.

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=34880.0

This is the only thread i could find that was started my an immature Robloxian. Badspot may have deleted the rest I guess.

BUT I ASSURE YOU THERE WAS MOAR!

When they stop coming to OUR forums and spamming OUR off-topic board ( :cookieMonster:)  Maybe we'll see a peace.

And then there is ProBuilder.