Author Topic: BLOCKLAND SUCKS  (Read 65992 times)

I think the original post should be edited to say that Badspot knows about this. I just reported it without realizing Badspot had already seen it and posted in reply to it.

well you guys can go get him banned and think your all so clever.

Bisjac just subscribed him to lots of gay research.
If you seriously did you're my hero.

Should of left the spam up and showed his ISP.

IT SUCKS! YEAH PAY FOR A GAME THAT IS ice cream, ROBLOX IS FREE! AND EASIER TO SCRIPT IN!   

NOW TAKE THIS cigaretteS! WWW.MEATSPIN.COM
forget YOU YOU FAT forget HOLE BLOCKLAND ROCKS ROBLOX SUCKS, IM BIULDERMAN SAYING IT HIMSELF!!!.

Who is the "biulderman" you speak of?

I could have SWORN it was builderman.

I thought I would preserve one of these for the lulz.  He only got in about 7 of these posts before being banned. 

If anyone cares enough to actually get him banned from the roblox forums:
IP: 81.105.11.224
Email: nath-daws@hotmail.co.uk

Well, He's actually going to get punished, seeing as raiding forums is against the ruels.

Is this Biulderman guy the same person? I just don't get why they do this.

IT SUCKS! YEAH PAY FOR A GAME THAT IS ice cream, ROBLOX IS FREE! AND EASIER TO SCRIPT IN!

NOW TAKE THIS cigaretteS! WWW.MEATSPIN.COM[/U][/I]
We have the more advanced engine, ability to do anything we want with bricks, working internet capabilities, Rise of Blockland, ability to make 100000 bricks without lag, WRENCH EVENTS hinthint, working deathmatches and our weapons don't look like sh[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]it. All of that > ROBLOX's '.lua' bullsh[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]it and brick physics that lag, plus inferior game engine.

Free version:
-Only own one "place" in the whole game.
-No special hat
-Have to buy in-game money with real-world money.

"Builders Club":
-Own as much ice cream as you want.
-A special hat that just lets you prance around with the only hat with a good model
-You get a free income of the in-game money.

Basically, this places the Builders Club-ers as the Adolf Riddlers of ROBLOX, while the free version players are fu[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]cking slaves.

Using .txt files, whatever. You use your outdated .txt and 4 MB .lua models, we'll use our better version, .cs and the 10 KB .dts.

You sir, are a ball of fail topped with friendry. I suggest you join mercenary and kill yourself.
[/I]

Oh, by the way, http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/ROBLOX .
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 08:10:03 PM by Gen. Nick »

NOW TAKE THIS cigaretteS! WWW.MEATSPIN.COM

I know, right?

Anyone recognize IP 76.93.155.58?

I set that as my display picture after seeing it on ED.

To be honest, I never expected this to happen:
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=34272.0

For the good of all of us*, don't post there if you read it. That topic as of now is on the 6th page of the Help section.

*Except the ones who are dead. Sorry, couldn't resist.

If we want lua, and physics, we play Gmod.

well you guys can go get him banned and think your all so clever.

Bisjac just subscribed him to lots of gay research.

Oh Bisjac you lovey beast <3

Roblox people are hypocritical, they ask us to stop raiding there forums.

One does not speak for all.