Author Topic: A new film (...007...)  (Read 3346 times)

I was thinking of aborting World War Z, and starting a movie that will be more generally appealing to the communtiy. What would be more appealing than zombies?

007 Golden Eye

I have the game, it was fun, and now i was wondering if i should make it. Anyone think i should? I will need actors, so if you would like to help, just ask.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 07:41:29 PM by tcxxx572 »

Great game. Don't ruin it.

I will be an actor if you get a awsome recording
program and actually finish the movie.

What would be more appealing to the community? If you stopped "making" cruddy movies that will never be finished and that have topics that suck. I'm sorry, but make something interesting for gods sake.

have you even finished that other movie?

Write. Your. Own. Goddam. Script.

Why must everyone steal Idea's from movies/games and kill 'em. Also, I just bought that game for the 64 recently.

1) It's Goldeneye 007
2) Judging from what others have said, and looking at your previous topic, an adaptation of the brillaint book "World War Z", I'm going to assume that this one is going to end up equally as unfinished as that one.

Please, don't ruin good movies/games/books. Let Hollywood ruin them, that's why it exists.

Write your own script. Make sure your movie won't suck.

I'm going to assume that this one is going to end up equally as unfinished as that one.

I'll write my own script... I will try to make it epic, and that will require time, so don't expect it for a while.

I'll write my own script... I will try to make it epic, and that will require time, so don't expect it for a while.

You know, not like it was already a kick ass novel, or movie for that matter. And in writing your own script would completely go against everything that was in those movies because you probably haven't seen it, and if you have it'd be dumb to copy it.

And my reason for bumping:

Great game. Great Book. Great Movie. Don't ruin it.

See the damn movie.

I was thinking of aborting World War Z, and starting a movie that will be more generally appealing to the communtiy. What would be more appealing than zombies?

007 Golden Eye

I have the game, it was fun, and now i was wondering if i should make it. Anyone think i should? I will need actors, so if you would like to help, just ask.
If you need 007 weapons i will post a link for it right now http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=5471;sa=showPosts

Edit:PeacefulWar is great when it comes to making weapons he is also a 007 fan.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 05:38:48 PM by koolkody12 »

I will predict you will abandon this movie like that other one.

What would be more appealing to the community? If you stopped "making" cruddy movies that will never be finished and that have topics that suck. I'm sorry, but make something interesting for gods sake.
Yep.