Author Topic: BLOCKLANDOOOOOO  (Read 4179 times)

Does anyone know if u can transfer blockland onto a psp?and if so plz post instructions

lets not be handicapped, and no.

lets not be handicapped

Let's be realistic. PSP + BlockLand = no

Is it me or as time goes on, the members get more and more dumb? Anyways NO yuo can't.

We might be able to download it from the internet if they make a update that you can like download games =) So right now you can't but don't think it will never happen. Also, how is this a dumb question?

No, its not a dumb question.
No, you cannot play it on PSP.
Could possibly do it on Xbox though, since Torque and Xbox have some thing going on.

Well, XBox is Linux...could they have something going on?

Your moms Linux, Could we have something goin on?

:-)  I could not pass that one up...hehe

/handicapped_mom_joke

Well, XBox is Linux...could they have something going on?

Alright, let me explain how this isn't possible.  Xbox was made by microsoft, microsoft made windows, I extremely doubt they would use linux.

Im unaware that xbox or the 360 is linux-based, but in any event, at its core, i believe windows was essentially based on linux. it just has a better, and more user-friendly interface and microsoft's suport behind it, something linux doesnt have.

On another note tho, has anyone gotten their hands on the 360 ?
i bid on that 15,000$ one on ebay when it was around 3k just as a joke to see, i was very pleased to see i was outbid lol (when PS3 comes out, i plan to buy a few and sell em on e-bay as well, what a potential profit margin hehehe).
ive played the 360 tho, looks awesome, but im a little under impressed. a sweet interface, and great potential, but no games thus far that even compete with their PC counterparts, even with the xbox's 3 3G processors.
we'll see what the PS3 has to offer x-mas 2006.

Guys guys!

The (crappy) Xbox uses an edited version of Windows 2000. From what I heard, the Xbox360 runs some really edited version of XP (which I am doubting)

There IS a Linux for the Xbox though, where you can do things that a normal PC can (just under the uber cool OS - Linux)

Im unaware that xbox or the 360 is linux-based, but in any event, at its core, i believe windows was essentially based on linux. it just has a better, and more user-friendly interface and microsoft's suport behind it, something linux doesnt have.

On another note tho, has anyone gotten their hands on the 360 ?
i bid on that 15,000$ one on ebay when it was around 3k just as a joke to see, i was very pleased to see i was outbid lol (when PS3 comes out, i plan to buy a few and sell em on e-bay as well, what a potential profit margin hehehe).
ive played the 360 tho, looks awesome, but im a little under impressed. a sweet interface, and great potential, but no games thus far that even compete with their PC counterparts, even with the xbox's 3 3G processors.
we'll see what the PS3 has to offer x-mas 2006.

Well, first off, Windows has been around longer than Linux. Saying that windows is "essentially" based off linux has to be one of the most ill-informed statements I've EVER read on the internet.

The rest of your post is filled with other ignorant statements. That first one was the only one I really felt the need to comment on.