You decide...

Rudyman/exidyne
24 (39.3%)
xVampirox
7 (11.5%)
Ephialtes
30 (49.2%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Who is the biggest Scriptcigarette?  (Read 12308 times)

I just wanted to see what you thought  :cookieMonster:

J copper, why he is on that list lol? he knows how to script?

This is the definition by the way: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Script+Kiddie

Quote from: Urban Dictionary - Script Kiddie
One who relies on premade exploit programs and files ("scripts") to conduct his hacking, and refuses to bother to learn how they work. The script kiddie flies in the face of all that the hacker subculture stands for - the pursuit of knowledge, respect for skills, and motivation to self-teach are just three of the hacker ideals that the script kiddie ignores. While anyone can be a script kiddie, generally they are teenagers who want the power of the hacker without the discipline or training involved. Obviously anyone who follows this route aspires to be a blackhat, but most refuse to even dignify them with this term; "blackhat" generally implies having skills of your own.

Fits you like a glove, Vampiro (Hellboy Nat).

Vamp always wants me to fix his scripts to. :O

The last script of his I fixed was a bot.  I wound up re-doing his whole script.

Vamp always wants me to fix his scripts to. :O

The last script of his I fixed was a bot.  I wound up re-doing his whole script.

Uh, you're no better.

Yes I am.  I've been scripting in Torque for about two years now.  I'm sure I've learned a lot.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:12:12 PM by UsernameWTF »

I think the limit of your talent is to check what someone has said in the main chat, and do something based on what it was. I've never seen anything surpass that from you (that you didn't just copy off that rudyman cigarette)

(that you Ephi didn't just copy off that rudyman cigarette)

You copied from him.

I think the limit of your talent is to check what someone has said in the main chat, and do something based on what it was. I've never seen anything surpass that from you.

That was the most stupidest thing you've said yet.  I don't even know what to say to that.

I think that made it in the crap-o-meter

« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:18:07 PM by UsernameWTF »

(that you Ephi didn't just copy off that rudyman cigarette)

You copied from him.

I think the limit of your talent is to check what someone has said in the main chat, and do something based on what it was. I've never seen anything surpass that from you.

That was the most stupidest thing you've said yet.  I don't even know what to say to that.

I think that made it in the crap-o-meter

What have I copied from rudyman? I've never seen any of his scripts. Furthermore, I think the reason you have nothing to say is because you're totally backed into a corner.

You'd be definition number 6: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Script+Kiddie

Quote from: Urban Dictionary
Someone who wants to be a hacker (or thinks they are) but lacks any serious technical expertise.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:32:53 PM by Ephialtes »

I'm not a hacker.  So I must lack technical expertise.

Just because I can't hack and you can don't mean I cannot script.

Sorry, Definition #13 fits you like a glove. Read it over and fill with panic as you realize just how well this guy has you pigeon-holed.

This also applies to scripting in general, you don't have to be a hacker to be a script kiddie.

Someone who desperately aspires to be considered a hacker [scripter], meanwhile possessing none of the required skills. Living in denial, these individuals will trick themselves as well as others into believing they are hackers. This type of person will use ready-coded exploits [from rudyman] to gain unauthorized access to their target host [to do lame things like track players]. Script kiddies will often lie, brag, or over emphasize about their computer abilities. A common technique used by kiddies in an attempt to gain acceptance in the hacker culture is to steal source code [from rudyman] and claim it as their own.

In general, the average script kiddie is aged 12-?? [you're 14 or something] as anyone with a computer and the desire to become a hacker is capable of becoming one (script kiddie that is). While there are literally hundreds of thousands of script kiddies and wannabes out there, keep in mind that there are also a good chunk of true hackers as well, who are able to spot and exploit flaws in other people's code, write their own code, etc.. basically anyone who claims to be a hacker, isn't one. Unless of course they are asked by someone for their opinion based on their particular skill-set.

I applied it more to your situation for you :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:37:50 PM by Ephialtes »

keep in mind that there are also a good chunk of true hackers as well, who are able to spot and exploit flaws in other people's code, write their own code, etc.. basically anyone who claims to be a hacker, isn't one. Unless of course they are asked by someone for their opinion based on their particular skill-set.

I did not fill with panic btw.  I'm just laughing at how dumb you are making yourself look.  Now, I g2g.  Go read a book or something.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:43:51 PM by UsernameWTF »

keep in mind that there are also a good chunk of true hackers as well, who are able to spot and exploit flaws in other people's code, write their own code, etc.. basically anyone who claims to be a hacker, isn't one. Unless of course they are asked by someone for their opinion based on their particular skill-set.

I did not fill with panic btw.  I'm just laughing at how dumb you are making yourself look.

...Living in denial, these individuals will trick themselves as well as others into believing they are hackers...[scripters]

« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:45:46 PM by Ephialtes »

I'm not a hacker.  So I must lack technical expertise.

Just because I can't hack and you can don't mean I cannot script.

It applies to scripting too  :cookieMonster: