Author Topic: Seriously, It's time for everyone to shut the forget up  (Read 18345 times)

I gots a conclusion: rawrman, it's time for you to stop talking about Roblox. Seriously, you're one of the only ones still droning on about the Roblox-Blockland argument.

thats better than having those whiny raiders come.

WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THESE FORUMS?
Hippos getting critical

WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THESE FORUMS?
Hippos getting critical
The criticalness is getting intense :O

Did it get quite of rawrman, or am I just not able to see his posts?

Did it get quite of rawrman, or am I just not able to see his posts?

Wut, I've been gone for a few days due to moving to a new house, and visiting my cousins, sorry D:

Ohbawls Welcome back!  :cookieMonster:

I already covered this. You clearly weren't reading for understanding.

You shouldn't have to be banned to leave Blockland. You should have enough willpower to navigate back to your stuffhole of a forum/game.
Yesh, but then I get bored, and then I come back here.

Do you  guys honestly think that shutting up about it completely is going to help? no it wont, later on, some friend is going to go and flame our community, then, some of our friends are going to come here, that doesn't really solve anything, now does it?

Do you  guys honestly think that shutting up about it completely is going to help? no it wont, later on, some friend is going to go and flame our community, then, some of our friends are going to come here, that doesn't really solve anything, now does it?

Actually it helps more than anything else. People will always argue what game is better. the best thing we can do is ignore it and let the topics get locked. all you are doing is stirring up the stuff at the bottom of the river and that pisses off people as much as the trolls.

Question to everyone: WHY ARE YOU STILL BOTHERING RESPONDING TO HIS THREADS AND MESSAGES? It's just going to keep getting f*cked up. Just leave him alone. Let him say what he wants and perhaps he will stop later on.