Author Topic: Seriously, It's time for everyone to shut the forget up  (Read 18349 times)

Why exactly did I make this, because of topics like these

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=35252.0

I've dealt what I can handle, I get flamed everywhere I go in this forum for JUST playing a stupid game, I get ignored, Hell, only about 25% of this forum respects me and DOESN'T hate me, I have no idea how I was able to deal with all your stuff for this long, I try to make peace between two communities, What the hell do I get? a big "forget you", Christ, no wonder both commmunities are falling apart, The one that is full of children are being children, and the one that is full of teenagers are acting like them, god dude, I can't go ANYWHERE without getting flamed in some way, I try to help someone in the Music forum, Monty goes there and calls me a roblocigarette, and I've had it with all these shiity things you call "insults" like "rawrcigarette" and "rawrdork", Hell dude,you guys even forced to make me make a rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZFW8PoXHs8

Go ahead, Start your stupid flaming, start trolling our forums, I don't care, It'll only prove how much I'm more mature than you will ever be, All this hate and prejudice over some stupid games, Seriously, if you guys don't LIKE the games, Go make your own, and by that, I mean, GO MAKE YOUR OWN GAME.

There, that's that, I want to get banned now, I'm tired of all this bullcrap I get, You guys are worse than Sony fanboys and Nintendo fanboys.

I agree.  Sometimes I feel I just wanna be banned.  I just ignore it and leave the forum before I do anything stupid.

wtf is with the video?

is it jsut Roblox game play?

wtf is with the video?

is it jsut Roblox game play?
Due to Sony vegas being an ass(And my mic being stupid) I was required to put in some video material, and ROBLOX clips were all I had at the time, though, later on, one of the clips took off part of the sound, So I'm uploading a part two of the rant.

Bleh, Now youtube is being an ass by not converting my video, So look at my chanel tommorow if I get banned.

Also, If you try to PM me, stop, now, Because badspot removed my ability to read PMs or respond to them, If you need to contact me, contact me on xfire or msn, If you need my MSN, Ask Colten, or Jookia, My Xfire is darkzero225.

how can you call us immature. you keep insisting on flame baiting yourself.
just when all this drama hype begins to die down, you come back all upset again and look for a fight.

you are just the perfect example of noob. a true pathetic noob. i hate using that word because its overused and starting to lose its meaning on the net.
but you are clear cut old school loving noob.
quit it already

go learn a few things before you try to associate with other people on the net.

Bleh, Now youtube is being an ass by not converting my video, So look at my chanel tommorow if I get banned.

Also, If you try to PM me, stop, now, Because badspot removed my ability to read PMs or respond to them, If you need to contact me, contact me on xfire or msn, If you need my MSN, Ask Colten, or Jookia, My Xfire is darkzero225.

Do you have steam?

Do you have steam?

Yes. I believe my username was darkzero225 there also.

how can you call us immature. you keep insisting on flame baiting yourself.
just when all this drama hype begins to die down, you come back all upset again and look for a fight.

you are just the perfect example of noob. a true pathetic noob. i hate using that word because its overused and starting to lose its meaning on the net.
but you are clear cut old school loving noob.
quit it already

go learn a few things before you try to associate with other people on the net.
I could care less right now whether or not im a noob, I would rather be a noob than be immature.

I've dealt what I can handle, I get flamed everywhere I go in this forum for JUST playing a stupid game, I get ignored, Hell, only about 25% of this forum respects me and DOESN'T hate me, I have no idea how I was able to deal with all your stuff for this long, I try to make peace between two communities, What the hell do I get? a big "forget you", Christ, no wonder both commmunities are falling apart, The one that is full of children are being children, and the one that is full of teenagers are acting like them, god dude, I can't go ANYWHERE without getting flamed in some way, I try to help someone in the Music forum, Monty goes there and calls me a roblocigarette, and I've had it with all these shiity things you call "insults" like "rawrcigarette" and "rawrdork", Hell dude,you guys even forced to make me make a rant.

Go ahead, Start your stupid flaming, start trolling our forums, I don't care, It'll only prove how much I'm more mature than you will ever be, All this hate and prejudice over some stupid games, Seriously, if you guys don't LIKE the games, Go make your own, and by that, I mean, GO MAKE YOUR OWN GAME.

There, that's that, I want to get banned now, I'm tired of all this bullcrap I get, You guys are worse than Sony fanboys and Nintendo fanboys.

Look, why don't you pretend you got banned and just leave. You seem to be unable to procure enough willpower to get out of the Drama section. If it helps any, the real percentage of people that respect you is below 10%. I'm getting really tired of you just having these little explosions everywhere, and in response to what you said to Bisjac - I'd say you were both a noob and immature. Anyone with the maturity of even a 12 year old would know when they're not wanted somewhere - either you're too stupid to realize this or you just don't care. Either way, You're the main reason all this Robloxian crap is happening on this forum, so if you just left we'd all be fine and dandy and we'd deal with idiots like Sarge in our own way. We don't need YOU telling us how we should act in this community, you barely belong here. You're just hovering around like a bad smell. Get out.

It's also appropriate to note how well the community dispatched that idiot Sarge after he posted that topic. Nobody here is going to even buy Roblox, and the people that try it will be so disappointed with the quality of it that they'll start a new topic to complain about it. Then you'll create some big ass new topic bitching about everyone and asking for a ban, people will flame you, you'll pretend like it bounces off you but inside you're crying, and it'll keep looping.

My final question:

WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THESE FORUMS?
(I thought i'd make it stand out since you avoided it last time I asked)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:37:48 AM by Ephialtes »

Look, why don't you pretend you got banned and just leave. You seem to be unable to procure enough willpower to get out of the Drama section. If it helps any, the real percentage of people that respect you is below 10%. I'm getting really tired of you just having these little explosions everywhere, and in response to what you said to Bisjac - I'd say you were both a noob and immature. Anyone with the maturity of even a 12 year old would know when they're not wanted somewhere - either you're too stupid to realize this or you just don't care. Either way, You're the main reason all this Robloxian crap is happening on this forum, so if you just left we'd all be fine and dandy and we'd deal with idiots like Sarge in our own way. We don't need YOU telling us how we should act in this community, you barely belong here. You're just hovering around like a bad smell. Get out.

It's also appropriate to note how well the community dispatched that idiot Sarge after he posted that topic. Nobody here is going to even buy Roblox, and the people that try it will be so disappointed with the quality of it that they'll start a new topic to complain about it. Then you'll create some big ass new topic bitching about everyone and asking for a ban, people will flame you, you'll pretend like it bounces off you but inside you're crying, and it'll keep looping.

My final question:

WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THESE FORUMS?
(I thought i'd make it stand out since you avoided it last time I asked)
I've been asking for a ban for the past uh, one or two months, banning me will ensure that I don't come back.

I already covered this. You clearly weren't reading for understanding.

You shouldn't have to be banned to leave Blockland. You should have enough willpower to navigate back to your stuffhole of a forum/game.

I already covered this. You clearly weren't reading for understanding.

You shouldn't have to be banned to leave Blockland. You should have enough willpower to navigate back to your stuffhole of a forum/game.
Yesh, but then I get bored, and then I come back here.

Do you  guys honestly think that shutting up about it completely is going to help? no it wont, later on, some friend is going to go and flame our community, then, some of our friends are going to come here, that doesn't really solve anything, now does it?

This thread is full of lulz.