Author Topic: Seriously, It's time for everyone to shut the forget up  (Read 18347 times)

I agree.  Sometimes I feel I just wanna be banned...
Then break a rule. If you want something that's achievable, do it.

....You guys are worse than Sony fanboys and Nintendo fanboys.
Yeah, it's anything like that.

I agree.  Sometimes I feel I just wanna be banned...
Then break a rule. If you want something that's achievable, do it.
* Waits for rawrman to spam henti all over forum

How will it really get out of hand? Noones going to die, it's a conflict of opinions which will eventually get boring. This isn't a flame, I haven't called you anything, I'm just saying you are blowing this thing out of proportion, maybe even hanging around the drama bin too long.

The more involved in the argument you get, the more you're going to get flamed or called names, so do yourself a favor, hang around in BL or Roblox with some cool people that don't care what  the other is or is doing.

You also sound like you are full of some ideas that means if this keeps going on we're all going to die. Stop flame baiting, and you might stop getting flamed.

Or (if you have the willpower) you can just GTFO.

What the hell is up with your voice?

Tri

flame = criticism
It is apart of everyday life.  Without it, there would be no differences among things.  Life without difference = fail & no way to advance.

Are you the voice guy? And btw, he said his first curse word :D Can't wait for him to stop sucking on his bottle, the 5 year old.

Please excuse Sarge. Actuallly, don't. He's a loving noobcigarette.

Nick, don't be an ass.

In accordance with Meatball Wiki: Good luck, I hope to see you again somewhere else, and feel free to come back any time.

I haven't actually figured out what Meatball wiki is, although it seems to have a lot of unencycolpedic articles often written in a conversational tone dealing with managing Internet communities. They have a habit of making up a lot of words.

I found it while randomly wandering about the Internet.

EDIT: Wikipedia: "MeatballWiki is a wiki dedicated to online communities, culture, and hypermedia. Founded in 2000, its original goal was to focus on collaborative hypermedia, but current topics range from intellectual property to cyberpunk to the confusion of URIs. According to founder Sunir Shah, it runs 'a hacked-up version of UseModWiki.' "
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:54:53 PM by Wedge »

What the hell is up with your voice?
My stuffty mic, The thing was a rip off

Are you the voice guy? And btw, he said his first curse word :D Can't wait for him to stop sucking on his bottle, the 5 year old.
Yes, And I've been saying curse words since I was what? 8?

rawr man am old man D:

Weren't there a couple threads on "BLOCKLND SUX" Or something gay like that.

Ok... (?)

Your voice made me think of this.

Your voice made me think of this.

Yeah I was absolutely trying to put my finger on where it came from, nice one.

I don't loving care if anyone flames me but notice he he has remained the furthest from biased and is trying to make peace, honestly, you guise are degrading yourselves to level of the handicaps who started this God damn flame war. Leave their forums alone and maybe Rawrman or someone from this forum mature enough to get them to calm down. But first their administrators have to learn to not get rid of every Blockland related topic. Making this pretty much impossible. I hate ROBLOX for the childish community of hypocrites, but we have a not so great community also whether you guise admit it or not, if you people can just end the war that would be nice, maybe a competition every once and awhile at most, I would like that actually. My point is end the war and maybe some friendly competition every once and awhile.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 01:29:02 PM by Shadow Ninja »