Author Topic: Seriously, It's time for everyone to shut the forget up  (Read 18341 times)

You sound handicapped

"Dat doent mak u da awesomest player in da world" or whatever it was you said
Whatever he says, its not his mic. He as a freaking weird accent. I can tell by the sound, but you have to like have it up super loud to tell, and jesus do my ears hurt.

And dammit just shoot your head until your dead, rawrman.
It may be his mic, I dont care, anyway, I sound like a handicap sometimes too. However, thats because I'm from Jersey : D

I know this may be a very serious thing to some of you guys, but they're just games. They're supposed to be fun, not piss people off. And rawrman, if you don't want anymore fighting between the games, stay off of our forums.
You must be the only one who can pull off an MS-Paint avatar, that looks awesome :D
lol took me five minutes =)

You sound handicapped

Whatever he says, its not his mic. He as a freaking weird accent. I can tell by the sound, but you have to like have it up super loud to tell, and jesus do my ears hurt.

It may be his mic, I dont care, anyway, I sound like a handicap sometimes too. However, thats because I'm from Jersey : D
Overall, he sounds like he's a creep, amrite? He's on roblox like,

Quote from: rawrman, the drama queen
Lol hai, I am same age as u. a/s/address,city,state,country?

Scary, hm?

You sound handicapped

Overall, he sounds like he's a creep, amrite? He's on roblox like,

Quote from: rawrman, the drama queen
Lol hai, I am same age as u. a/s/address,city,state,country?

Scary, hm?
Uh, Not really, I don't go "Lol Hai" and I don't type "you" as "u", Or ask for people's information, I'm much calmer in other communities, If you actually got to know me better, You would really change your opinion of me.

I know this may be a very serious thing to some of you guys, but they're just games. They're supposed to be fun, not piss people off. And rawrman, if you don't want anymore fighting between the games, stay off of our forums.
You must be the only one who can pull off an MS-Paint avatar, that looks awesome :D
lol took me five minutes =)
Awesome ;)

Rawrman, you came here with the right idea, asking to have the flaming stoped.  But you stayed with the wrong idea, trying to prove to the community that Roblox isn't crap.  Truth is we all think it is not worth playing, or we would be playing it, instead of being here.  You should just leave.  Staying here is accomplishing nothing.  This very topic is proof of that.

Good bye.

Ahahaha XD

That video was the funniest seven and a half minutes I've had in a while...

Thank you, old sport.....

Stfu about his accent. English is not his first language...or he claims.

Stfu about his accent. English is not his first language...or he claims.
Nope, I'm mexican.

Nope, I'm mexican.

come fix my roof then.

.....using 2x2 slants

Nope, I'm mexican.

come fix my roof then.

.....using 2x2 slants
OK, I will also mow your lawn for 5 cents.