Author Topic: Seriously, It's time for everyone to shut the forget up  (Read 18348 times)

Notice how rawrman has been sitting on these forums for a couple of months now just pissing people off. He may mean well but he's not doing the right thing. I don't see anyone from Blockland camping on the ROBLOX forums, so get this idiot off the Blockland forums and everything should be fine.

I think its just because hes from ROBLOX people are getting pissed at him. If you ask me its our community being closed minded.

Why exactly did I make this, because of topics like these

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=35252.0

I've dealt what I can handle, I get flamed everywhere I go in this forum for JUST playing a stupid game, I get ignored, Hell, only about 25% of this forum respects me and DOESN'T hate me, I have no idea how I was able to deal with all your stuff for this long, I try to make peace between two communities, What the hell do I get? a big "forget you", Christ, no wonder both commmunities are falling apart, The one that is full of children are being children, and the one that is full of teenagers are acting like them, god dude, I can't go ANYWHERE without getting flamed in some way, I try to help someone in the Music forum, Monty goes there and calls me a roblocigarette, and I've had it with all these shiity things you call "insults" like "rawrcigarette" and "rawrdork", Hell dude,you guys even forced to make me make a rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZFW8PoXHs8

Go ahead, Start your stupid flaming, start trolling our forums, I don't care, It'll only prove how much I'm more mature than you will ever be, All this hate and prejudice over some stupid games, Seriously, if you guys don't LIKE the games, Go make your own, and by that, I mean, GO MAKE YOUR OWN GAME.

There, that's that, I want to get banned now, I'm tired of all this bullcrap I get, You guys are worse than Sony fanboys and Nintendo fanboys.

Look, why don't you pretend you got banned and just leave. You seem to be unable to procure enough willpower to get out of the Drama section. If it helps any, the real percentage of people that respect you is below 10%. I'm getting really tired of you just having these little explosions everywhere, and in response to what you said to Bisjac - I'd say you were both a noob and immature. Anyone with the maturity of even a 12 year old would know when they're not wanted somewhere - either you're too stupid to realize this or you just don't care. Either way, You're the main reason all this Robloxian crap is happening on this forum, so if you just left we'd all be fine and dandy and we'd deal with idiots like Sarge in our own way. We don't need YOU telling us how we should act in this community, you barely belong here. You're just hovering around like a bad smell. Get out.

It's also appropriate to note how well the community dispatched that idiot Sarge after he posted that topic. Nobody here is going to even buy Roblox, and the people that try it will be so disappointed with the quality of it that they'll start a new topic to complain about it. Then you'll create some big ass new topic bitching about everyone and asking for a ban, people will flame you, you'll pretend like it bounces off you but inside you're crying, and it'll keep looping.

My final question:

WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THESE FORUMS?
(I thought i'd make it stand out since you avoided it last time I asked)
I've been asking for a ban for the past uh, one or two months, banning me will ensure that I don't come back.
Just leave. And if you don't want to get banned, go shoot yourself in the head until you forget the blockland forums url  :cookieMonster:

Also, the quality of the mic is not to blame. It would be:

1) quite
2) fuzzy

Your not the age you say you are ;o
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 02:35:58 PM by -Nick- »

Nick get on xfire and STEAM more D:

anotheranotherpost
Just leave. And if you don't want to get banned, go shoot yourself in the head until you forget the blockland forums url.
Fix'd.  :cookieMonster: = Joking.

Rawrman, you came here with the right idea, asking to have the flaming stoped.  But you stayed with the wrong idea, trying to prove to the community that Roblox isn't crap.  Truth is we all think it is not worth playing, or we would be playing it, instead of being here.  You should just leave.  Staying here is accomplishing nothing.  This very topic is proof of that.

Good bye.

Why exactly did I make this, because of topics like these

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=35252.0

I've dealt what I can handle, I get flamed everywhere I go in this forum for JUST playing a stupid game, I get ignored, Hell, only about 25% of this forum respects me and DOESN'T hate me, I have no idea how I was able to deal with all your stuff for this long, I try to make peace between two communities, What the hell do I get? a big "forget you", Christ, no wonder both commmunities are falling apart, The one that is full of children are being children, and the one that is full of teenagers are acting like them, god dude, I can't go ANYWHERE without getting flamed in some way, I try to help someone in the Music forum, Monty goes there and calls me a roblocigarette, and I've had it with all these shiity things you call "insults" like "rawrcigarette" and "rawrdork", Hell dude,you guys even forced to make me make a rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZFW8PoXHs8

Go ahead, Start your stupid flaming, start trolling our forums, I don't care, It'll only prove how much I'm more mature than you will ever be, All this hate and prejudice over some stupid games, Seriously, if you guys don't LIKE the games, Go make your own, and by that, I mean, GO MAKE YOUR OWN GAME.

There, that's that, I want to get banned now, I'm tired of all this bullcrap I get, You guys are worse than Sony fanboys and Nintendo fanboys.

Look, why don't you pretend you got banned and just leave. You seem to be unable to procure enough willpower to get out of the Drama section. If it helps any, the real percentage of people that respect you is below 10%. I'm getting really tired of you just having these little explosions everywhere, and in response to what you said to Bisjac - I'd say you were both a noob and immature. Anyone with the maturity of even a 12 year old would know when they're not wanted somewhere - either you're too stupid to realize this or you just don't care. Either way, You're the main reason all this Robloxian crap is happening on this forum, so if you just left we'd all be fine and dandy and we'd deal with idiots like Sarge in our own way. We don't need YOU telling us how we should act in this community, you barely belong here. You're just hovering around like a bad smell. Get out.

It's also appropriate to note how well the community dispatched that idiot Sarge after he posted that topic. Nobody here is going to even buy Roblox, and the people that try it will be so disappointed with the quality of it that they'll start a new topic to complain about it. Then you'll create some big ass new topic bitching about everyone and asking for a ban, people will flame you, you'll pretend like it bounces off you but inside you're crying, and it'll keep looping.

My final question:

WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THESE FORUMS?
(I thought i'd make it stand out since you avoided it last time I asked)
I've been asking for a ban for the past uh, one or two months, banning me will ensure that I don't come back.
Just leave. And if you don't want to get banned, go shoot yourself in the head until you forget the blockland forums url  :cookieMonster:

Also, the quality of the mic is not to blame. It would be:

1) quite
2) fuzzy

Your not the age you say you are ;o

When did I ever state my age? and I don't really think it's possible to forget a URL when you've been going to the site for about...A month or two, Trust me, I've tried.

You sound weird

"Dat doent mak u da awesomest player in da world" or whatever it was you said

I edited it because it sounded wrong in the old wording
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 05:22:20 PM by Colten »

I know this may be a very serious thing to some of you guys, but they're just games. They're supposed to be fun, not piss people off. And rawrman, if you don't want anymore fighting between the games, stay off of our forums.

I know this may be a very serious thing to some of you guys, but they're just games. They're supposed to be fun, not piss people off. And rawrman, if you don't want anymore fighting between the games, stay off of our forums.
You must be the only one who can pull off an MS-Paint avatar, that looks awesome :D

You sound handicapped

Yeah...I plan on buying a new mic, This one is pure stuff

I like rawrman, and I think Bisjac and Ephi are wrong, both of them seem to have based their opinions on the guy from a few posts or on a Robloxian stereotype. I've seen many of rawrman's posts, and he's done nothing wrong from what I've seen. He hasn't been picking fights at all, only correcting people on Roblox-related things. He's also one of the few people on this forum who can keep his cool even when people openly insult him, like Colten did above this post, being a loving prick. I agree that this thread came at a bad time because it seems the Roblox discussion was settling down, but he brings up good points. I didn't watch the video, though, because it was a strain on my ears to try and hear you, and because I was pretty much just lazy.

Anyway, my point is, stop talking about Roblox, and leave rawrman alone. (Oh wow that reminded me of Chris Crocker :X)

You sound handicapped

Whatever he says, its not his mic. He as a freaking weird accent. I can tell by the sound, but you have to like have it up super loud to tell, and jesus do my ears hurt.

And dammit just shoot your head until your dead, rawrman.

You sound handicapped

Whatever he says, its not his mic. He as a freaking weird accent. I can tell by the sound, but you have to like have it up super loud to tell, and jesus do my ears hurt.Well, I've been told that I do have a strange accent, And I can't really pronounce the letter S

And dammit just shoot your head until your dead, rawrman.I don't really have a reason to

You sound handicapped

Whatever he says, its not his mic. He as a freaking weird accent. I can tell by the sound, but you have to like have it up super loud to tell, and jesus do my ears hurt.

And dammit just shoot your head until your dead, rawrman.

Next time you post try not to be such an starfish.