Author Topic: Seriously, It's time for everyone to shut the forget up  (Read 18343 times)

Sounds like a Mexican.

Sounds like a Mexican.
The voice is pretty much normal to me

I'm going to try and decipher this dude's accent.

Quote from: Rawrman
Due to recent events, I'm forced to make this.
No you're not. You could, you know, just get out of here and go play Roblox instead of whining about internet flamewars.

They're just games. They're not anything to cry about.
Why are you crying about it, then?

It doesn't affect your life. You don't win anything, you don't gain anything.
Nor do you win or gain anything with this topic or the video.

It's stupid to compare two different games on two different engines made by two completely different people.
Wait, no it's not. Since they're both of the same genre (multiuser sandbox/lego building), it's perfectly fine to compare the two.

Everytime someone tries to form an opinion on which one is better, they get flamed.
Because you're parading your opinion all over the forums under the assumption that we're just going to drop our game and go over to Roblox simply because you think it's better.

Basically you idiots are the elitist friends.
Oh no he called us friends sound the alarm.

You guys are like teenagers.
Holy stuff, I never would have thought of it that way!

I don't care. It just proves how much more mature I am.
If you really were that mature you would go away and ignore us. You don't have to care, it's not a requirement of you. If both ends just ignored each other everything would be fine, but we've got people like you still here even though they're clearly not welcome.

Quote from: Video Description
Ifyou [sic] have a problem, deal with it, If I see ANY lame or rude comments, elitism, or just plain fanboyism, Your comment WILL be deleted and you WILL be blocked, Why?
you can't handle the flames ~

Why are you still here? Why haven't you buggered off to play Roblox? You don't need to be here nor care what we think of you or Roblox.

In another note you must have some damn fine internet connection to not lag constantly on Roblox. I would actually like Roblox and play it on occasion if it weren't for the terrible dial-up-unfriendly networking.

If you really were that mature you would go away and ignore us. You don't have to care, it's not a requirement of you. If both ends just ignored each other everything would be fine, but we've got people like you still here even though they're clearly not welcome.

I agree extremely with this point.

Stirring up trouble and refusing to leave a community where you make no contribution and just complain does not make you mature, no matter how many idiots(that should die, by the way) tell you it does.

And god knows that rawrman will say something moronic about what solar said. So everyone get something to blare out his posts. And the part about maturity, how true. If he thinks he's mature, he'd leave blockland

the forget aloooone!

Solar Flare just kicked rawrman's ass.

No you're not. You could, you know, just get out of here and go play Roblox instead of whining about internet flamewars.

It's stupid to compare two different games on two different engines made by two completely different people.
Wait, no it's not. Since they're both of the same genre (multiuser sandbox/lego building), it's perfectly fine to compare the two.

Everytime someone tries to form an opinion on which one is better, they get flamed.
Because you're parading your opinion all over the forums under the assumption that we're just going to drop our game and go over to Roblox simply because you think it's better.

Ifyou [sic] have a problem, deal with it, If I see ANY lame or rude comments, elitism, or just plain fanboyism, Your comment WILL be deleted and you WILL be blocked, Why?

Why are you still here? Why haven't you buggered off to play Roblox? You don't need to be here nor care what we think of you or Roblox.

In another note you must have some damn fine internet connection to not lag constantly on Roblox. I would actually like Roblox and play it on occasion if it weren't for the terrible dial-up-unfriendly networking.

Something moronic.

Something moronic.
yet ANOTHER sign of noobness and immaturity

Something moronic.
yet ANOTHER sign of noobness and immaturity
K'

Seriously, It's time for you to you to shut the forget up and get out of here.

Seriously, It's time for you to you to shut the forget up and get out of here.
I'd rather not, You guys still have a lot to learn.

Welcome to the internet!

People don't learn things here.

If you are so pissed at us for flaming you why are you helping us by making this topic?