Blockland vs. ROBLOX

Poll

Wat Do U Think: Blockland vs. ROBLOX

Blockland
ROBLOX
Both
Don't care, Just games.

Author Topic: Blockland vs. ROBLOX  (Read 4197 times)

I'll stfu bout ROBLOX
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:40:29 PM by Crixz »

Just drop it. Just drop the argument and move on. I don't want to see another ROBLOX thread ever again.
I'm tired of it.

...nice job trying to help the situation. :/
Sry...

Rdy for flaming people are. This was the problem, roblox topics.

EDIT: Grr you got here before me...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:16:47 PM by Zenthos »

I'm not saying ROBLOX is bad, I just wanna know what everyone else thinks.

Ok well, people don't want ROBLOW topics, you should've seen all of them before. I think we know who likes Roblox and who doesn't.

Blockland Community - Blockland

Rawrman - Roblox :P

Look at the topic right next to this.

Ninja Edit: NVMD by rawrman...

ADD: They are just getting loving annoying, tired of reading topics with the words ROBLOX in them.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:24:14 PM by Zenthos »

Badspot should start filtering anything with the word Roblox on it to "I'm a dyslexic idiot"
Every Roblox thread on the forum states that people hate them and don't want anymore, yet idiots keep making them.

Well i was kinda trying to make a point by when the ROBLOX flamers come pretty much all of the votes will be "dont care" and we can tell them to stfu because only idiots that play blockland flame their forums

Well I was kinda trying to make a point by when the ROBLOX flamers come, pretty much all of the votes will be "dont care", and we can tell them to stfu because only idiots that play blockland flame their forums.

Just lock the topic. rawrman wants everyone to STFU about ROBLOX vs. Blockland and so does ¾ of our community.

Stupid idea. ill lock it.