Author Topic: You know you have been playing too much blockland when...  (Read 5991 times)

You know you've been playing to much blockland, if you are walking around town and suddenly stop moving and blame it on lag.

You know you've been playing blockland too much if you lose a fight and say that your opponent has a faster connection.

You know you've been playing blockland too much if you make "spoing" sounds when you jump.

You know you've been playing blockland too much if you start putting the letter "T" in front of all your sentences in real life.

You know you've been playing blockland too much if if you walk around with your right hand flat out in front of you, while holding any household appliance.

sits down *pop* how did i get up here
:D
any waaaayyyy

you know youve been playing blockland to much when you beat up your friend and claim that it was a mod war

Lol:

You know you've been playing too much Blockland when...

1) You pretend there's a keyboard in front of you and press "W" to walk in real life.
2) You pretend to press "Tab" and go into 3rd person.
3) You pretend to press "Control + A" and get a magic wand.
4) THAT'S ALL YOU DO.
5) You strap a keyboard and mousepad to your chest (not hooked up to a computer) and press the keys like you're playing Blockland, but you're controlling yourself.... In public.(I did it, I had to see what strange looks I got from people :D)

You know you've been playing to much blockland, if you are walking around town and suddenly stop moving and blame it on lag.

You know you've been playing blockland too much if you lose a fight and say that your opponent has a faster connection.

those are general multiplayer games...

I have some friend that sometimes spaces out when he comes into the room and I say hes "comprehending his surroundings" I bet he has a loading screen in his eyes... Then once he was sledding and ran into a tree and was all like DAMN I LAGGED