Author Topic: You know you have been playing too much blockland when...  (Read 6051 times)

PWNTED -Fixed

Yeah, I notested it today... I need to stop someday

*Wishes for new monitor for cristmas*

:cookieMonster: :cookie:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 02:14:07 PM by Djy1991 »

That wasn't funny, it made no sense, and you made an ass of yourself. I don't think you will be happy with the results.

What the hell was that Djy?

1 second into video- Strange black object moves across screen, "You know you have been playing a lot of blockland when..." appears on screen.
8 seconds into video- Text: "Theres a black square in the middle of your screen."
9 seconds into video- Text suddenly blurs annoyingly, and you can't read it.
14 seconds into video- Strange white box.
18 seconds into video- prompt started, asumably blockland.
20 seconds into video- Vanilla BL appears on screen.
23 seconds into video- Prompt is moved across screen.
27-36 seconds into video- Vanilla BL is moved around randomly.
~35 seconds into video- Text "PWND" and "ROFL" appear on screen.
~39 seconds into video- Text mysteriously blurs again...
41 seconds into video- Text "PWND by Djy1991" appears on screen.
44 seconds into video- Ends.

The screen has a black square in the middle because I played too much blockland; it made a mark on the screen.

You know you have been playing too much blockland when...
When you create topics like this. :cookieMonster: :cookie:

THIS is off topic:

Post name: A post
Text: OMFG ITS A POST  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Its still not fixed and still makes no sense. Also, Pwned doesn't make sense because you havent accomplished anything.

What the eff. That made no sense at all.

Hey guys, give him a little brake. He thought it was going to be funny or something, but it just didn't turn out to be funny. You know how people think there stuff is funny but other people think it isn't. Besides, instead of making him go crazy like I do in this other forum that I go to because nobody likes what I make, why don't we just give him advice the nice way.

Advice:Make something about blockland that you think is pretty funny. Like take tons of screenshots and make those screenshots into a movie. Example: http://www.redpenguin.box43.net/LegoStory=D(unfinished).swf That was made all from screenshots and flash. If you don't have flash then you can make a first person shooter video with your camera and also use Movie Maker to add the sounds and music. =)

Note:Sorry, if you have a slow connection to the internet or just a slow computer the first time you see the flash movie, it will lag. So just let it finish the movie and it will loop and it will go normally. Also, it might even take 2 times to make it normal, it only took me 1 loop. =) If you take this advice and other peoples GOOD advice you will make tons of cool movies.

Note2:I looooovvvveeeee first person shooter videos.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 02:59:42 AM by Zero »

This is way off topic CLICK me
There is a section for these sort of things, called off topic.
Cookie for you too. Oops, couldn't render it. =/

Heh, I love that picture...

Eh ill add a real one.

You know you are addicted to BL when...
You go into a MultiStory house,or one with a basement,and you keep on sitting down and then standing then sitting.Hoping that you would goto the above story