Author Topic: MALES COMING SOON  (Read 28221 times)

But technically I go to Private School and that would point out the obvious reason.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 04:39:29 AM by Ratty »

I think males would be good, snakees are a small, large, long, short price to pay.

"Price to pay"? Are you saying that snake length should reflect the wealth of our characters in the game? Isn't it normally the opposite of that in the real world?

This is just plain disgusting...I really would hate AoT to become some sort of game that a love company would want to buy.

Yea really...what's next, instead of money quests there's gonna be a love quest? God...help me tolerate these people a little longer...

Don't worry people. There will be nothing love related in this game created by Badspot.

Have you SEEN the pictures he draws... This is a grown-ass-man we're talking about. If you guys don't like seeing other people's snakees, then there is something definitely wrong with you.

I only want a snake in the game if I can use it as a stun baton.

Like your snake would be strong enough to stun people even when erect. HAHAHA you make me laugh.

I think that's actually the point that he was trying to make. :)

No, I meant it would knock them out flaccid. Erect would kill them in one hit.

A snake could be used to eject semen at other people.

Wow, that went a little too far...

Okay, first off, I am not afraid of my snake,

Second, I doubt any of the people here are scared of their own snake

Third, I wouldnt care if the virtual snake was 9 inches longer than mine

the point is, making a snake accurate, and low poly enough to allow smooth gameplay would be a pain. Making a snake would just add extra poly's which aren't even needed.

I mean, come on, Badspot, even though you are a very good 3D Modeler, do you think you will pull your pants down, stare and go "hmm, okay, so stretch, verticies there, oh and..." or are you going to model the snake after a carrot with a pump?

Seriously though, making a snake accurate is hard enough, and even if it was made, I doubt that it would be necessary. It would just slow down the game.

Plus, since the physics in this game are like Paris hilton is science class, it will always look like the men will have erections? If not, when we jump our snakees would be slump and saggy.

And the fact that this is not real life is more disturbing, because you know in real life everyone has a snake, that is a guy (except for people who have removed and or were born with a defect). But when you take it virtual, seeing a snake that has 6 sides, that doesn't bounce when you jump is very disturbing.

you must remember, a scrotum must be included. how many poly's will that take? to make it round and not blocky? AoT is laggy enough, and adding more useless things would turn it worse.

That is not the point though, the point is, *overall*

- The accuracy of a snake would take many polys, hence slowing the game down
- a snake is not necessary, there is no vagina on the women
- a low poly 6 sided snake would look horrible
- a low poly block of a ballsack would be even worse
- physics engine cannot process bouncing snake's thus creating frozen snake and ballsacks.

How do you like that? Im not a homophobic, I just think that it is completely unnecessary. I doubt any chicks would do public nudity in the INN in front of the mirror just to get their bonkers off?

Think about The Sims and The Sims 2, there's a patch to remove the censors and the male models have anything down there.  There really is no reason to add a snake unless it's a love game.  And many people have compared the models to Barbie, in Barbie I don't think the male models have snakees.
they do have snakees