Author Topic: The Crystal Caves-USSR app.  (Read 5428 times)

It has pretty good substance, but the crystals kind of ruin it, they look kind of random and need work.
I would have to play it to really get a feel for what the composition of the tunnels and stuff are, but it looks good from the screen shots.
But my advice would be to either work on the crystals or remove them.

It has pretty good substance, but the crystals kind of ruin it, they look kind of random and need work.
I would have to play it to really get a feel for what the composition of the tunnels and stuff are, but it looks good from the screen shots.
they look loads better when they're flashing and swirling around- you really should visit the server

they look loads better when they're flashing and swirling around- you really should visit the server
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take your word for it.

7.348/10. its pretty good, the crystals look a bit too smooth. i would lag from all the pearl and chrome effects and emitters

Protip : Know who is in USSR before even trying to join, we usually don't approve people we have never played with/talked to, or who don't know our names.

That was mini rejecting the app, and this is me doing the same; no.

yo, felix ive seen this in person and i think its great! :D  :cookie:

yo, felix ive seen this in person and i think its great! :D  :cookie:
that's nice, but thank you for reviving a 2 month old topic.
i actually canceled work on it because it sucks, and i can't host.

More like 23 day old topic.

6/10

Quite good,but needs still improving.