Author Topic: Thrift Shop...  (Read 2209 times)

I hate those little n00bs who don't pay you after you give them merchendice, anyways I lost a magic Xbow... i would sell it to a guy for 3500, he didnt drop the gold, took the bow, then logged out! His name was osirus, anyways, could we have a Thrift Shop? There is a shop owner who takes the 2 people (the merchant and the purchaser) into a room, you tell the owner what item you are going to give, and the price, if the buyer doesnt have the gold, he doesn't get it, and until he pays he doesnt get it. Kinda sloppy, but yea, I am soooo loving pissed now...

When exchanging expensive objects, they should drop the cash first. You can always sell to someone else, but you can't get an object back thats stolen. Name doesn't matter much, he can create a new account and give the crossbow to it, and you will never see him again. So try and get their IPs. Did he log in again, or leave?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 01:55:23 PM by Wedge »

or Badspot could make a trade window.

Yea, but I hate having to deal with this. It happens all the time.

Thats Why You get your Magic Bow or Sword out so as soon as the Run away you go BAM!!!

if we can open a personal shop will very good

when the shop opened, the character just sit down, and choose what u want to sell and set the cost , then the item that u want to sell will drop in front of the character, and show how much just like buying things in shop.

but the different is when that item have sold that will disappear...

just comment^^

Just have a bazzar in Starboard. People throw thier junk there into a bin. Other people can come check it out, and make purchases for a reduced price. Make dyes add 20% to items, and when someone makes the purchase, the player who put the item their in the first place gets 90% of the profits. The other 10% just disapeers. Set the respawn tax from 10% to 30%, then add a bank.