Author Topic: Building Tournament!  (Read 7548 times)

Thermo grow up. There have been contests in BL since before I even joined in March.

Thermo grow up. There have been contests in BL since before I even joined in March.

im not saying anything but its just so close together, and i wished him best of luck.

The Tournament will start in 5 minutes all people who wish to be part of this please begin to join.

The password for the server is: Berries
(This is case sensitive)

Please do NOT join if you do not want to be part of this. You will be kicked. The password is used to reduce the amount of non-applied people.

Thanks for being part of the first [Scattered Space] Tournament!

Forgive me for posting double posting.

Build time has been extended an hour due to a late start.

Central time now: 4:41 PM
End time in Central time: 6:00 PM

People are still able to join even at this late of the tournament!

Are you going to post the winner today?

Not meaning to triple post, but are we gonna get any feedback on this within a 2 week period.

Yea...we need feedback. Feedback is good, unless it's coming from a double 18-inch Tannoy subwoofer.

Sorry guys, I'm holding it all up. I haven't had a real chance to give in-depth ratings for everything. As soon as I finish these, I think the results are going to be posted. Sorry!!!

Are we gonna get some results before we die of old AGE!?

Judging will be based on FPS lag, building structure, time took to make, and wand useage. The scale will be from 1-5.

so if i build a 1x1 and use wand to make it 2x2, i can get 20/25?  :cookieMonster: *signsup*

Judging will be based on FPS lag, building structure, time took to make, and wand useage. The scale will be from 1-5.

so if i build a 1x1 and use wand to make it 2x2, i can get 20/25?  :cookieMonster: *signsup*

1) Wouldn't lag.
2)It wouldn't fit the building structure (Fort)
3)Time it took to make would be about 5 seconds
4)You used it once

They would give you a rating of about     0.25/10