Author Topic: Building Tournament!  (Read 7601 times)

I, KINEX, am proud to announce, on behalf of the [SS] Admins...

[SS]'s FIRST EVER BUILDING TOURNAMENT![/color]

Here's the rundown...

Date: Saturday, December 17th, 2005
What time: 3:00 PM Central time.
When will it end: 5:00 PM Central time.
Where: A special passworded [SS] Blockland server (Password announced on Saturday)
What am I building: The build for this tournament is a fort
Judges: Kinex, thegirl, GMoney, Duo Maxwell, and a Secret Guest Judge (!)
Prizes:

- 1st: A 7 day, 24/7 server for the winner and friends!
 - 2nd & 3rd: Lifetime access to the Editor Wand on all [Scattered Space] servers. (unless banned)

Map: RTB Isles (To prevent lag, each contestant will build about 3 islands apart)
To be a contestant: You (or your team (teams can consist of NO MORE than 4 members)) must post here! Non-SS members are allowed to participate! All contestants get the editor wand.

Judging will be based on FPS lag, building structure, time took to make, and wand useage. The scale will be from 1-5.

Good luck!

Edited: 12/16/05
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 06:58:42 PM by KINEX »

« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 12:05:45 AM by Zero »

Read before posting please.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 06:59:04 PM by KINEX »

OH GREAT
why dont i just make the Plastic Builder
tournament using only one block per tourney.

I don't know if i should sign up. But wtf. If i'm online at that time i'm in. My teammates aren't determined yet. But i'll post later about my teammates. I'm so going to lose

ok i might enter i like forts and theres no school on saturdays i only need to watch cartoons on 4kids and cartoons on kids WB but thats it(actually 4kids has no new episodes this saturday)

i'll se if i can make it

Btw, how long do we have to build our "forts"

what time will the server be up?

this is orignial.
so i plan to hold one and now suddenly you come up with this great ieda!
well im not gunna complain so best of luck to you.

for those who want to enter mine as well just take a picture of you builds of make a short film in fraps and e-mail it to hazardman24@aol.com

Alright Hazard I'll enter yours too. ;) Maybe i'll get 3rd in yours. Because theres no chance i'm gonna win this one :) lol :cookieMonster:

you all DO know that movies can be made with the power of f3/f4

Yes, those are .rec recordings and the only thing they play in BL, and they don't work 85% of the time.

OP (meaning Original Post) Has been edited.

What was edited:
Starting and ending times
Judges