Author Topic: Can't Run AoT  (Read 2710 times)

Okay...I've tried before a while back..i can d/l and get into the game for about......5- 10 seconds...not enough to register a character...i have the same problem with levels that have lots of water in BL, like RTB isles, so i think the large amount of water is what messes with my graphics card....So, Do you think theres a way to disable rendering water...

[BTW i can render lava textures, like in lava pit [update], just no water textures on large quantities....]

If you really need to, port over the lava texture and replace the water texture. But I don't know why your game would do that, and with lava every where, your game would look funny.

I told him its not just the water but, I don't know much about that stuff.

If you really need to, port over the lava texture and replace the water texture. But I don't know why your game would do that, and with lava every where, your game would look funny.

Ill do that  :cookieMonster: EDIT:With my luck it still wont work D:

I will try when im done playing my dads poker games for him D :

« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 02:13:17 PM by Spaceomega »

I told him its not just the water but, I don't know much about that stuff.

And im telling you, I think it is, cause i cant play maps like rtb isles, rpg haven, etc!

I can't run it eaither, i got banned. *looks teary eyed at Badspot*

*gets shot*

Badspot

• Administrator
I can't run it eaither, i got banned. *looks teary eyed at Badspot*

Thats because you connected, made a new character and started spamming some research site.

Thats because you connected, made a new character and started spamming some research site.

Well technically the site wasnt research(nor does it exist), but I can see why you banned me >.> I thought I crashed the server, it started going funky soon as I posted that link.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 08:12:54 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

*DUR* Get rid of this post acadently hit quote and not modify, and I dont have a delete option.

lava texture no worky D :

NEW RECORD!!

About a minute in game!!! w00t